The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
It's basically the old version of Minecraft called "Classic". It's free and can only be played in the browser.
sam get the server up again
Server up. With Hey0's mod.

#356 - Uke
A creeper exploded and made a hole like this:

I have never found a dungeon before. I love you creeper : P
Attached images
dungeon.jpg
dungeon2.jpg
im currently busy setting my root server up...will post when its done and running

edit...server is ready.
now i only need a map.

sam gimme yours?
then one ive always had running on my pc aint available now since im on a different pc as my main one broke.
Well, I have multiple ones because we started over a couple of times.

There's the first one which is the largest and most elaborate, but it's also blown to bits partly by TNT experiments... and I think people are bored of seeing that one again.

And there's the latest one which I'd say is the most fun because there's a basic house, a deep mine shaft and a roller coaster but still plenty of stuff to explore and mine.

The other ones are just little bastard maps that arent interesting.
I need to start playing again
Trow ip
ok so sams world is up.

IP: 62.75.235.105
Had loads of rock in my inventory so I decided to do something with it and build a tower.
Attached images
mytower.jpg
Nice texture pack.
hey0 mod now running and working
#366 - Uke
I will get my connection in few days and will buy minecraft acco.. So why won't you guys just explain a bit that you do online I'm interested, kind of..

1000 posts btw, yay!!!!!
i prefer classic more than alpha for some reason... :/

All I basically do is create a few sprites(2 on the right are mine, 1up is made by Network), and I quite enjoy it :P
Attached images
screenshot_20101203160351.png
Quote from Hahmo :I will get my connection in few days and will buy minecraft acco.. So why won't you guys just explain a bit that you do online I'm interested, kind of..

1000 posts btw, yay!!!!!

Well... We usually build, but there's the survival element too now that monsters are in multiplayer.

So that's it. Mine, build, survive
Quote from RasmusL :Well... We usually build, but there's the survival element too now that monsters are in multiplayer.

So that's it. Mine, build, survive

I've played a bit in single player with my stepdad's acc, I'm thinking of getting my own account so I can play with you guys and all that.. :P Just thinking of is it worth the money - how much you guys play, what you do and is it fun and all that, you know :P
It's good enough when you're bored in the evening, as of yet we've been on almost every day and it's so cheap

You can easily get bored in there, but you'll be back again the next day anyway.
Im mostly thinking of playing at friday nights, like from 00am to 6am easily.. :P You guys play around this time? (UTC ofc)
Btw, do you always start from the start or keep going from where you stopped last time?
Ras the monster trap :P. The Lair is awsome.
progress is saved.
so the world will still be the same when u come back
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :progress is saved.
so the world will still be the same when u come back

Ah, good :P Will decide later on if ill buy the account :P
Anyway, you guys on skype/ts/vent while playing? :P

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG