The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
server is back on.
lets hope nothing or very little is lost.
let me know guys.
i lost a block of dirt.
This is premium server right ?
Well I played some days in this server without having any (premium)account. Mystic, isn't it ?
Quote from TypeRacing :This is premium server right ?
Well I played some days in this server without having any (premium)account. Mystic, isn't it ?

heh, not really ; ) I had that version too : D but I traded it for a real account
All the paintings are gone from the art gallery? Server issues or more vandals?
Quote from titanLS :All the paintings are gone from the art gallery? Server issues or more vandals?

server runs fine as far as i can tell...have a look around, maybe u find them again.
arent paintings randomly generated anyway?
I just had to reconnect and they all came back....
Gods sake!

First time in the server for couple of days, spawn near my house, turn around and see my huge tree on fire *cries*
And aswell scimitar's huge tree is on fire..
hm... So I have to be on a whitelist to connect? How do I do that?
Quote from Sir moi 407 :hm... So I have to be on a whitelist to connect? How do I do that?

leave ur ingame nick here and ill add u
Could you add the username jegorNL to the whitelist?
Thanks
Could you add me as well? nick: hemicuda
Thanks
just wanted to let that bit here...the teamspeak server as it was is no more.
as it wasnt being used i have "recycled" it for another game.
if there is a need for it, i will create a channel for MC only, but it wont be a full MC TS anymore.
the city is on fire!!!!11111111111111 Just got on the server and it is all burning
Yeah, my house was set on fire by somebody. No fireplace or forest fire anywhere, somebody did it. I didn't even get to rebuild it after last time it was set on fire. I won't use wood now anymore.

And yeah, whitelist is useless again now until we find out who did this.
So there it is.

Someone from here must have done it since the list was only limited to this forum...
I made a home far away from the spawn point, but today I was creating a wooden chamber deep down in the ground where I was creating a cellar, and suddenly it catched fire.
Anyone mind explaining how thats possible?

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but still kinda new to minecraft
Apparently wood can spontaneously combust in close vicinity to lava or large flame. You may have been digging near lava without realizing it?
Quote from Luke.S :the city is on fire!!!!11111111111111 Just got on the server and it is all burning

Everything is fine, just came from server, didn't see any fire and didn't notice a single mark that there had been any at all...
Quote from -NightFly- :Everything is fine, just came from server, didn't see any fire and didn't notice a single mark that there had been any at all...

Everything is fine? Uh... Of course the fire has been put out already.
When I was on last night (with morpha and JMarshall) there was no indication of fire, it had left some marks where Sam was earlier (when I joined the server). That was all, nothing noticable.

Fixed some stuff, though. BlakjeKaas' house (replaced wood with cobble)
I'm not on white list any more?? I have built a big house and massive mine..

TEaaron

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG