The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I vote for taking off netikka and nikopdr from the whitelist.

care to explain, why?
Sure. Netikka is clearly a griefer and right after you left, he left too with the words "trololololo".
You are his friend and clearly defending him - you said that you two were in contact through skype.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Sure. Netikka is clearly a griefer and right after you left, he left too with the words "trololololo".

clearly? he tells me he digged the gold himself to produce gold blocks, i believe him, besides, he said he had 9 gold blocks. he told me that too.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :
You are his friend and clearly defending him - you said that you two were in contact through skype.

is that a reason to remove me from whitelist? i love your way of judging
Well, I over-reacted a little.

But many houses have been griefed... Somebody must acuse someone to start.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Sure. Netikka is clearly a griefer and right after you left, he left too with the words "trololololo".

Is it against the rules to be a griefers friend?
No, but defending him is. (I think nikopdr knows it was him and they are having a "great" laugh at this)
Quote from Nadeo4441 : (I think nikopdr knows it was him and they are having a "great" laugh at this)

Paranoid much?
Yes, I'd say that's a bit too paranoid

Also, I can defend him if I want to, he didn't ask my help, but seeing him get called a griefer because nickisabear killed him and found gold blocks.

Oh, and that pic is shopped, I see it from pixels
Actually 'oIgnoranceo' came to the server aftery you left and had some more proof. He posted at the boosted's forum. I'm sorry that I acused you like this, but everyone is just talking on the server, but no one actually posting here on the forum.
Yes, and scrolling through the forum I see this:

Quote from ignorance :also seems someone called Netikka is griefing. Nick and I saw him destroying parts of roads.

No proof? Besides a major part of the road were destroyed by creepers. There are several holes that are symmetric, but they are made by creepers too.

Quote from nick :Also, He says "Trolololololol" Knowing he wont get in trouble seen he has a friend defending he's back,

mostly because i can assure he hasn't stealen the gold blocks from his house. would say the trololololol is because you were talking about him while not knowing he was present.

Quote from nick :He has 8 gold blocks on him, and in Advictoriam's house he has some what the same amount of gold blocks so he might of griefted the house also.

you can't predict if he griefed just because he carried gold blocks.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Actually 'oIgnoranceo' came to the server aftery you left and had some more proof. He posted at the boosted's forum. I'm sorry that I acused you like this, but everyone is just talking on the server, but no one actually posting here on the forum.

pics or it didn't happen.
just for reference...ive taken netikka off the list for now.
no fighting needed.
i have not much choice but to do something.
if he proves to be innocent, he of course will be added again.
but for now thats not the case.
Sorry I forgot to say this earlier, but I have "borrowed" a bow from someone. (Fecking creeper stuck in our castle. I think he was bugged out or something as he wouldnt follow me. A bow was the only way to get rid of him without leaving a gaping hole in my castle)

If anyone realised they are missing one, let me know and I will give it back next time I'm online.
Can my bro and I be put back on the whitelist? Rappa_Z and Rappaz22
Few pics.
Attached images
2011-02-26_03.12.23.png
2011-02-26_03.12.30.png
2011-02-26_03.12.34.png
2011-02-26_03.17.35.png
There is nothing to hide here, I breached the rules and I am ready to get a punishment for that, if I get put off the whitelist for a while I accept that.

But these pics do require some explanation.
I had been building my house for a while ( and mining at the same time ).
My inventory was full at that moment, i really needed a chest but didnt have the means to make one.
So while I was looking for a empty chest somewhere ( Yes I know its against the rules), I saw alot of water in blakjekaas's home, which sparked my interest cause I walk by his home everyday and never see any water in it, so decided I'd enter it.

There I saw like 4 chests and picked the one with the most useless stuff in it ( cobblestone ), and proceeded to destroy it.

I have however not put all the water in Blakjekaas's home and have not destroyed anything other then 2 chests.

With other words I admit to breaking a chest for my own use, I will accept the consequences because I deliberatly destroyed it for my own use.
Quote from Tylsää :Few pics.

See though blocks to pick out the good stuff? Damn that's clever.
Boosted you can remove me from the whitlist plz, have my own server now
You know you play minecraft to much when you see creepers everywhere

And omfg my house has a big gaping hole in the side thanks for who ever did that xD And also the person who stole my diamonds *sadface*
Which one of you motherf*ckers dug a hole into my storage room and stole some shit?
im actually thinking of a fresh map with mods on...dont know if that would be good or bad.
i will do the "update" sometime at night today, since there are fewer (or no) players on, so the downtime doesnt matter.
Quote :Can my bro and I be put back on the whitelist? Rappa_Z and Rappaz22

done...remind him of the rules.
enough chaos again already.
Boosted, if you start a new world, be sure to upload the old one somewhere
yes..yess..yess! new world, please!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG