The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
just to let u know...wont be able to host a server today.
my pc decided to let me down and doesnt boot.
so im with my crappy old pc...which really hasnt the hardware for it.
Boosted im opening a private server soon for lfsers. If you want I can takeover hosting fur you.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Boosted im opening a private server soon for lfsers. If you want I can takeover hosting fur you.

well you can do that if u want...but i wont be able to send u the map...since its on my other pc >_>

and my root server still isnt ready
when do you plan to set it up?
Im so addicted to this game, but extremely not amused. Im on my x Millionth attempt to create my underwater house, but i keep taking away just ONE BLOOD BLOCK, and all the water comes gushing in. Not amused one bit.

Once i get next paid i will definitely be getting it though
Just put a block back in the hole and the water disappears.
Doesnt work. One bit of water enters in, and then suddenly everythings flooded. Even if i put a block back everything stays flooded.
Quote from Migz :Doesnt work. One bit of water enters in, and then suddenly everythings flooded. Even if i put a block back everything stays flooded.

Get some dirt and place it in the water. It will disappear And no more flooding will happen.
Im attempting to hollow out a mountain but ive given up xD
I'm playing the first version of minecraft, the classic one as i haven't bought the full game yet.
In it there is no dirt to put in the water :/ but it made me look at the other items and i found a sponge which works the same
Underwater house is on its way!
Pictures please

I need to finish my railway
Anyone want to play some collaborative survival? Tell me and I'll put the server up.
Yes. That's the best way to play minecraft
Server up!

If anyone wants to help us punch creepers, feel free to join.
IP doesn't seem right..?
Try 82.168.180.96:25565
It fails instantly :/
Edit: suddenly worked.
All hail the failcannon!
Quote from aroX123 :when do you plan to set it up?

well if i could it would be up and running already...but the hoster hasnt got it for me yet...still waiting.
What vercion?

1.2.6?
Yeah 1.2.6 is the latest version if that's what you mean.
Sam are you hosting?
I am now, because I'm bored.

-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
Railway done

Straight into lava ><
Sam, any chance you will host again today?
As you know by now I've planned to be on the LFS Torque server tonight and a good friend be on soon too so I don't think I'll be hosting. But then again, if enough people would want me to, I'll do my best.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG