The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :why would u have parts of your house made of lava?

Have you seen it? You'll understand when you see it
i didnt yet...i guess ill have to check some time

/edit: for those who are registered...be sure to check the mc forum once in a while...might be something worth reading from time to time (maybe not right now but later ).
and if you play on the server but are not on the forum...its time to catch up
i can only run the server "good" with much feedback...20 is better than 5...obviously

important sidenote...do NOT dare do donate at the bottom of the forum...thats going straight to the company thats providing the forum.
if you do want donate anything contact me, ill give out some details to do so.
also, i do not ask for donations of anyone, ill run the server as long as i can afford it.
everyone is free to play of course.
Quote from morpha :Is your house partially made of lava? Mine is and I've lost a lot of stuff thanks to it :banghead:

No it is in midair. I fail at ladders
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i didnt yet...i guess ill have to check some time

/edit: for those who are registered...be sure to check the mc forum once in a while...might be something worth reading from time to time (maybe not right now but later ).
and if you play on the server but are not on the forum...its time to catch up
i can only run the server "good" with much feedback...20 is better than 5...obviously

important sidenote...do NOT dare do donate at the bottom of the forum...thats going straight to the company thats providing the forum.
if you do want donate anything contact me, ill give out some details to do so.
also, i do not ask for donations of anyone, ill run the server as long as i can afford it.
everyone is free to play of course.

Registered on the forums!
Can't connect to the server though
Reboot server plz

I get connect refused connect?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Reboot server plz

I get connect refused connect?

i cant logn into my mc acc. so i cant try it myself.
ill restart the server anyway, who knows if that helps.
/edit: server has been rebooted and is now running again.
hope that helps.
Works
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No it is in midair. I fail at ladders

Well at least you stuff will only be scattered in a relatively small radius around your point of impact, while mine evaporates to a cloud of steam
Quote from morpha :Well at least you stuff will only be scattered in a relatively small radius around your point of impact, while mine evaporates to a cloud of steam

I'm hoping I can move that house around
just tried the single player ver of the beta, it is addicting piece of art.
Those creepers, or whatever they are, freaked me out first time when i saw them,
i built a quick tower under myself to keep it safe, it sure was a loong night up there .

I would have bought the full version today but i seem not to be able to get on MC page,
i'll probably leave it to the start of next month then.
I dont think there is much wrong with the server its just MC.net having issues but then again who can blame them?? Indie game developer made millionare courtesy of youtube(Seananners/DaviX)
But im having trouble finding squids they rarely seem to spawn or is it just me??
Quote from AstroBoy :
But im having trouble finding squids they rarely seem to spawn or is it just me??

Nope, never seen them
Quote from -NightFly- :i built a quick tower under myself to keep it safe, it sure was a loong night up there .

Everyone rememebers their first night in Minecraft.

I spent mine up a tree, being shot at by a skeleton.
I made a nice little dirt house for my first night. I knew about the dangers, so I prepared myself well (or so I thought)
The happy times in my little house ended when a creeper showed up and blew half my house apart, letting 20 other mobs in to eat my brains.
I spent mine in a wood shelter with a wood sword scared of mobs
Quote from AstroBoy :But im having trouble finding squids they rarely seem to spawn or is it just me??

There used to be a bunch living under my house that I built over water. Haven't been under there recently to see if they're still there though.
Quote from AstroBoy :

havent seen any yet, but ive only played bout 1 hour since the last patch.
although i think i read somewhere that they only spawn at night (dark areas)...but not really sure.
I've read they can't ascend ("jump") and drop to the bottom, so you'd probably have to dive deep down to find them.
#920 - Uke
They are actually quite easy to find, just swim a little and eventyally you will see them spawning in 3-5 squid groups :: P
I love standing up in my home and watching Creepers far.....far below
Server down?
I'm not whitelisted
das_morpha
Thanks

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG