The online racing simulator
Although he didn't say he had stopped working as a developer.
Wah wah wah! LFS going down!
Well Eric did post once, but lets say his post wasn't a very good one.

That just leaves two devs. One has almost given up on his Job, the other has gone silent.

LFS: 2003 - Early 2009.
Yeah, come back when we are UP again, then you all can say LFS is still the best, i know it everytime bla bla blub ..... .

LFS need Time to be good but it doesent change your LIFE, so for what you are waiting for every day ? Its only a SIM.

Let the devs work some Years on it, and yes maybe they make a year holiday, why not. This is LIFE.

My opinion.
Quote from xenix74 :yeah, come back when we are up again, then you all can say lfs is still the best, i know it everytime bla bla blub ..... .

Lfs need time to be good but it doesent change your life, so for what you are waiting for every day ? Its only a sim.

Let the devs work some years on it, and yes maybe they make a year holiday, why not. This is life.

My opinion.

+1
+1 again.
all said before, too bad it wont stop the little whiners
Quote from e.M :all said before, too bad it wont stop the little whiners

And this forum is FULL of whiners. Never seen so many people talking so much sh!t on any other forum. So much speculation and so many silly opinions.

This wouldnt be the first time an update has been delayed or took a while in the lifespan of LFS. I have been playing since one of the first releases of the sim so I know this much.

Anybody know the average age of people that use this forum?
Quote from Alec01 :Anybody know the average age of people that use this forum?

We only know the avg age of LFS users (25,44 years) and still, you cannot trust it
Quote from Flame CZE :We only know the avg age of LFS users (25,44 years) and still, you cannot trust it

Jeez that old? To look at most of the threads you would think everyone on here was an angry little teen or something.

Obviously not everyone

I use http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk all the time and I tell you what, if people there spoke like alot of the people on this forum they would be kicked off it in a few minutes.

People need to get real and enjoy what LFS already has to offer, it is ten times better than it used to be and I dare say (slowly but surely) it will keep getting better
Quote from Alec01 :People need to get real and enjoy what LFS already has to offer, it is ten times better than it used to be and I dare say (slowly but surely) it will keep getting better

Exactly, but I should hide before someone starts calling me fanboy.
Quote from Alec01 :Jeez that old? To look at most of the threads you would think everyone on here was an angry little teen or something.

Two things to think about:

The most vocal group is not necessarily the majority.

LFS has been around for the better part of a decade. People who started playing as teenagers are now in their 20s (myself included, I was 19 in December of 2006, though obviously that's not the best example).
Quote from Flame CZE :Exactly, but I should hide before someone starts calling me fanboy.

You are allowed to be a fanboy, this is after all an LFS forum
Quote from pik_d :Two things to think about:

The most vocal group is not necessarily the majority.

LFS has been around for the better part of a decade. People who started playing as teenagers are now in their 20s (myself included, I was 19 in December of 2006, though obviously that's not the best example).

You missed my point bud but I think I know what you are getting at.

Obviously not everyone on here is a silly little dork
Quote from danowat :Hmmm....thats a little worrying.

I agree, I read that and thought oooh that doesn't sound good. To the point and very blunt.
Quote from Alec01 :You missed my point bud but I think I know what you are getting at.

Obviously not everyone on here is a silly little dork

Oh believe me I know you were saying that the forums are filled with immature people of all ages. My point is that the more mature people probably/usually stay out because of all the filth.
The developers are bailing out. Perhaps LFS was just a project to get on their CV's for a better job higher up the pecking order!
Yes, look at them bailing out. See all the evidence for that. Or did you just look in toilet after you'd finished?
Quote from Dac :The developers are bailing out. Perhaps LFS was just a project to get on their CV's for a better job higher up the pecking order!

Great knee jerk there.

Whilst I think that Vic pulling out of "doing" the league forum anymore is a worrying move, it in no way signals a "bailing out" of the devs.

Business as usual untill advised otherwise is the way to look at it
/me feels irony in Dac's post.
/me suggest to shut down www.lfsforum.net so everyone can stop crying and going to play some Live For Speed

FACE IT! there is nothing we can do about this, stop posting and go to play some LFS

/my opinion

---->
Quote from danowat :Great knee jerk there.

Whilst I think that Vic pulling out of "doing" the league forum anymore is a worrying move, it in no way signals a "bailing out" of the devs.

Business as usual until advised otherwise is the way to look at it

Has anyone seen a moderator lately?
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG