The online racing simulator
Quote from Whiskey :Why are you so excited with the Friday, when almost everybody knows we'll have 2 months of test patch before the release?
And test patches are released at no special day on the week

I'd say that the likeliness of the test patch being released on a Friday is pretty high, seeing that it's such a big patch.

I don't think it will be on any of the next several Fridays, though.
Quote from Raito :scrolling down through this page i was like "WHAT THE FCUK?!"
:wtf2:

Why you discuss about a pair of sausages with tomatoes, egs, etc. in Tyre Physics Progress?

Looks like the discussion about TPP is over... Not that strange after nearly two years.
I'm pretty sure, Scawen had had the physics n stuff before he even bothered to announce the progress report from the first page. Now his aim is to wait paintently for us to bump this topic up to the 100 page . After that the physics and the car are ready to appear in an upcoming patch
Quote from ZiemO :Now his aim is to wait paintently for us to bump this topic up to the 100 page .

i dont think scawen rolls by that way..
Quote :^
he never tried tea

Yeah right, who hasn't tried tea?

Seriously, this topic isn't your daily blog. I come here and all I see is offtopic bullshit.
Quote from kimd41 :Yeah right, who hasn't tried tea?

Seriously, this topic isn't your daily blog. I come here and all I see is offtopic bullshit.

And you are doing exactly the same.

Nice one. Pat yourself on the back.
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech : another spam from myself
This is on topic: Looks like the patch has not been released yet.

:rolleyes:
Quote from GeForz :This is on topic: Looks like the patch has not been released yet.

:rolleyes:

Back to tea then.
Kettle's boiled.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What is "it"?

***LLM winning MoE after a successful pass on TRR in the last corner of the season? ***

Be more precise please

I'm not doubtfull of that. I'd just have to use AroX, Lizard, and probably a few more people not on my team.... :P
Quote from kimd41 :This thread has turned to complete garbage. I remind you that the thread's name is "Tyre Physics Progress Report [ + Scirocco discussion ]", go discuss offtopic stuff elsewhere.

Sorry we ruined the place for the bitching Now I feel so bad that I probably won't sleep tonight.

On topic though, where's the patch that was supposed to come yesterday?

/me now goes and prepare another teapot
Quote from Bmxtwins :I'm not doubtfull of that. I'd just have to use AroX, Lizard, and probably a few more people not on my team.... :P

Ah k, AroX lizardfolk and the rest of your team against people like Hugo, v1rgo, Dave and the rest of the My3id team for example.

Of course you gonna win this battle.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
On topic though, where's the patch that was supposed to come yesterday?

/me now goes and prepare another teapot

For real? Are you sure you didn't have a dream about it being released?
To avoid using such hard words for my brain to comprehend at this hour from me staying up all night, i will use smilies to replace text.

Opening this thread to see about updates; :doh:resent::uglyhamme $4 Smiles.

Reading through conversations about tea; $2 Smiles

Finding nothing of use, Priceless.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :For real? Are you sure you didn't have a dream about it being released?

No. Some people said that Friday was teh official patch day, so something was supposed to come yesterday I guess

Anyway, a free pack of tea and 10 tables of chocolate to the one who make the first post on page 100
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA] : I srsly blame Miro for deleting his post
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :No. Some people said that Friday was teh official patch day, so something was supposed to come yesterday I guess

Anyway, a free pack of tea and 10 tables of chocolate to the one who make the first post on page 100

Victor has been online a lot this week and posting.. maybe that's something new?
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by TehPaws3D
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :No. Some people said that Friday was teh official patch day, so something was supposed to come yesterday I guess

Argh I watched the Scirocco Cup in Germany and thought this would be a great addition, with the tyre physics and Rockingham.

Btw: I have more than enough chocolate here, so I don't bother participating in this silly competition.
-
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
Quote from AMB :I have a massive supply of chocolate, yummy to melt it and pour over cornflakes!

Once again I ask you, Isn't that horrible and gross? Those things are sugared.. Or is this another thing were I will love it..

And on topic.. What's up with Friday and page 100? Does the patch come out when we reach page 100?
-
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
-
(Blackburne) DELETED by Blackburne
-
-
-
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End : Meh
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Ok I'm on a good day so you get the second prize, which is, a test of the Rallypack, VWS, Rockingham and all the stuff. PM Victor for more infos.

Hot dayum!
Quote from Hahmo :Victor has been online a lot this week and posting.. maybe that's something new?

No, nothing new.

Vic is online on IRC most of the time.
Looks like all the offtopic posts have been deleted and we're back in time to page 98.

Thanks, mods!
Quote from kimd41 :Looks like all the offtopic posts have been deleted and we're back in time to page 98.
Thanks, mods!

Ontopic: Maybe it was not time for the physics yet? who knows
looks like mods deleted the posts
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG