The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :I can't see the alpha anywhere

Still thinks it's alpha

Either way, not important for me Chilling around waiting for the update, doing other stuff but allways lurking
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta... it's all semantics. It's a product we can buy, it's still evolving. Is WoW still in Alpha because they're still making changes and adding content?
I still think its just LFS , It was that when I downloaded the demo and it still is but better.

While you wait for the update Here's a sport some of you may enjoy, the white coats add that little touch of magic that makes me think we are not long for this planet as a species

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2CSpNze5Q
#431 - Dac
Just keeping this thread alive....

Maybe the developers drank all their development money away?
Wat a incredible velocity in developement... (for 3 guys)
i Love lfs.
That is no sarcasm.... ;P
#433 - Dac
Quote from Termi :Wich incredible velocity in developement... (for 3 guys)
i Love lfs.
That is no sarcasm.... ;P

That is no English either
Thread must live....

Maybe someone should do a contest where people guess the date of the patch's release for a free S2 licence?
in two months :P
Quote from Forbin :Excellent priorities, my friend. :rolleyes:

True, it's just I was curious about it
At the moment, if you make your wheels spin too much, you will have an ugly cloud of smoke at the back of your car, due to the accumulation of "smoke sprites?".
The new smoke looks softer and no longer like it is now, but I'm afraid that burning your tyres will result in a thick fog, so that's why I wanted a video.

But of course the priority is the behavior of the new physics, and a patch...

As for the release date contest, I'd say something between 2 months and 2 years, but more seriously, I'd say at least 3-4 months.
Quote from Bokujishin :True, it's just I was curious about it
At the moment, if you make your wheels spin too much, you will have an ugly cloud of smoke at the back of your car, due to the accumulation of "smoke sprites?".

If your tires are smoking, you're doing it wrong.
Quote from Forbin :If your tires are smoking, you're doing it wrong.

That depends on who you ask.
Quote from kimd41 :thread must live....

Maybe someone should do a contest where people guess the date of the patch's release for a free s2 licence?

Quote from AndRand :

Interesting. It can be faked using the admin commands and having someone called Scawen. Can someone else confirm?
Another thing is that it's impossible to say "*name* has left the pits (VWS)" because the entry "VWS" is not in Z28. (or maybe it is, but it's hidden?)

Their profiles say that they entered a LFS server some months/years ago too.

EDIT: If they were using the 0.6A patch with the new physics, they couldn't join the server because they would get JOOS error and I really doubt they're testing the old physics.

So I'm calling fake unless proven otherwise.
Quote from kimd41 :Their profiles say that they entered a LFS server some months/years ago too.

The LFSW says the last race info, not the last online activity.
again, anybody PM me for some.....well.....info..... :hide:
Quote from Flame CZE :The LFSW says the last race info, not the last online activity.

Oh yeah, my bad.
I think it's chopped, i hope it's not . We don't have 3d model of VWS in LFS, so i don't believe they would simply be able to join any Z28 server . And it would be physics wise incompatible.
I updated my argument in my previous posts. Almost sure it's fake.
If somebody has got a replay of it you could change your language settings in lfs and check if it's still english. If it is, then it was just an admin command if it is shown in the language you've chosen it's no fake I'd say.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Early 2009 yet?

Spam post yet?

Come on, it's out when it's out. And I don't give a god damn crap about the Scirocco. i just want the tyre physics.
WTH.

Sorry but are you people that dumb?

Those messages were done by an admin typing "/msg Scawen left the pits (VWS)" etc. and pressing Ctrl and selecting the right colors.

Is it that easy to fool you?
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG