The online racing simulator
Does anybody know when the scirocco is actually coming into the game??
#203 - Dac
Keep on dreaming, 2012 is the end.
end of wat TVE?
End of the first decade since LFS's initial release.
Quote from joen10 :Does anybody know when the scirocco is actually coming into the game??

Yes . Scawen
Early 2009. Can't you read?

God i hope they prove all the doubters wrong. I really do
Almost 2 months have passed since last report, I wonder how is the development going

Can we at least have a TEST patch, even if it's filled with bugs please?
Quote from kimd41 :

Can we at least have a TEST patch, even if it's filled with bugs please?

That would spam the forum with bug reports
Quote from kimd41 :Can we at least have a TEST patch, even if it's filled with bugs please?

Nah, It will probably just support more languages and Marshals will be able to point up and down.
sweet, so that'd mean LFS videos of marshalls doing disco dance moves. Sounds like a plan..
#218 - e.M
scawen, would like to know which of these five things u are working on are finnished. its been two months now
Quote from e.M :scawen, would like to know which of these five things u are working on are finnished. its been two months now

You know, if one of these things are finished and ready to be tested, they will be.
Quote from e.M :scawen, would like to know which of these five things u are working on are finnished. its been two months now

shhhhh. or as we speak ŠŠŠŠŠ.. Just be more patient, I believe there will be as big explotion, as BF1 came in.. There is no need to ask where Scavier is at, you will not get the answer anyways, just wait, and we'll see.. It'll be a huge dissapointment or a even bigger celebration
If they did not release it, it´s because they´re working hard, and I guess that they plan to launch the s3 and the tyre pach at the same time, or maybe I´m wrong. That´s what I think.
I REALLY hope they aren't trying to release S3 with the new physics patch (but I think they are trying). Because they would have to finish Rockingham and another new car (for S3) along with the Scirocco and we dont want to wait till 2012

I will be happy with another progress report to see how development is going and what is left. (and very happy with a TEST patch soon*hint*)
I dont wanna whine myself but i would like to hear about the progress. For me, ive heard that ppl play with scirocco in some places and the pictures of rockingham, most of it should be done (i guess).
New progress report would be nice.
I'd like 1 million and a van full off beer!

Stop whining
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG