The online racing simulator
Quote from rockclan :It's actually truth, woman have a wider view then men, it's scientificly proven.

Prove?
apart from "wider views while shopping"
-
(psychometalist) DELETED by psychometalist
#652 - Dac
Quote from JPeace :Coming from you: that's not surprising.

Anyways guys, let's keep it cool: we don't wanna get too carried away. Not telling, just warning. As such a moral person myself, I know I know.

Don't know about anyone else, but i bought LFS because i wanted to play, not because i wanted to "help" LFS. Not being aggressive or anything, but i think your talking rubbish mate. Im sure some others will agree with me that when I bought LFS i didn't give a crap about whether I was helping out or not: I just wanted something to do, and hope i was good at it. It didn't really fuss me whether the game was realistic, how much the progress of development was or whatever. And to be honest it still doesn't.

You have some brown on your nose
Quote from Dac :You have some brown on your nose

You have plenty coming out of your cakehole, so call it quits
2 months ago i was like this "omg, what is wrong with you all moaners"
now i'm starting to get some of their points day by day actually
tbh, every fanboy must admit that it is getting a bit too slow around here.
Quote from -NightFly- :2 months ago i was like this "omg, what is wrong with you all moaners"
now i'm starting to get some of their points day by day actually
tbh, every fanboy must admit that it is getting a bit too slow around here.

I Was the same, Now I just don't care. If it comes out, it comes out.

They need to make a Moan Thread.
Sillence, or your moaning will wake up the beast from hell that for the 4th time will throw chaos and devastation on the forum!

(if you don't get it you have not been here too long enough)
Quote from -NightFly- :tbh, every fanboy must admit that it is getting a bit too slow around here.

I don't think there is anyone here who wouldn't like the development speed to be faster. There are just people who realize that this won't change and live with that and people who feel the need to point that out in every post they make.
Quote from -NightFly- :tbh, every fanboy must admit that it is getting a bit too slow around here.

only fanbois care...
Cause this thread is kinda related to progress and all the other progress threads get closed 20 minutes after they open im gunna ask this here.

Do the LFS dev's do this as a full time job, or is a it a semi professional hobby ?

And please, before you jump on me for asking "progress" questions, this isnt a progress question. Sure I'd like progress info, its not ruining my day when i dont see anything.
Quote from tristancliffe :I probably would have changed sims, but there isn't one to change to that ticks even 30% of the boxes I need ticked to change.

Just out of intereset, and slightly O/T are you still having a go with NKPRO? The reason for my question is that i'm happy to bounce between the both of these sims. LFS does alot that NKPRO doesn't. However, there is a bit of NKPRO that I like more than LFS.
Quote from mrfell :Just out of intereset, and slightly O/T are you still having a go with NKPRO? The reason for my question is that i'm happy to bounce between the both of these sims. LFS does alot that NKPRO doesn't. However, there is a bit of NKPRO that I like more than LFS.

Yes, now and again. And I agree, they both do some things better than the other...

But it's hardly ever been a healthy sim with lots of players. Bugs, a developer that rather than just be slow, actually buggers off and works for difference companies and different games whilst nKP players are waiting for a patch just to make the game partially playable...

But yes, I do fire it up now and again, but it's not a complete LFS rival really... It could be so easily, but it isn't.
I'm watching this thread here for a while and am sometimes amused what's going on here. I'm one of the old LFS veterans and therefor I notice how the game has changed over the years. In the beginning there was a real hype which I can't see the last years, that's simply no real new stuff has come out for a year or two, I just could read excuses.
The LFS veterans are leaving LFS frequently because nowadays we see that there a lots of other simulations that are developed more rapidly.
One question is: what do the customers expect from a one man show?
I just can read rumors here, because the most important question is not allowed here in the forum and will not be answered: How is the development going on?
We are customers and are not told what will be the future of this simulation. That is the reason, why so many old customers are leaving and propably will never come back. And that is a very sad story.
Quote from p.maishaupt :I'm watching this thread here for a while and am sometimes amused what's going on here. I'm one of the old LFS veterans and therefor I notice how the game has changed over the years. In the beginning there was a real hype which I can't see the last years, that's simply no real new stuff has come out for a year or two, I just could read excuses.
The LFS veterans are leaving LFS frequently because nowadays we see that there a lots of other simulations that are developed more rapidly.
One question is: what do the customers expect from a one man show?
I just can read rumors here, because the most important question is not allowed here in the forum and will not be answered: How is the development going on?
We are customers and are not told what will be the future of this simulation. That is the reason, why so many old customers are leaving and propably will never come back. And that is a very sad story.

Any "old timers" that claim to have left will almost certainly be back once they receive their email an update patch or S3 is available. I'd put 1p on it!!
People should start to use the lump of grey stuff in their heads for other purposes than preventing their skulls to collapse.

Would we all have the patch rather now than later? Yes.
Does moaning and names calling make the patch get released faster? Nope.
Will people complain instantly about the patch once it's released? Yes.
#667 - Dac
Quote from ColeusRattus :People should start to use the lump of grey stuff in their heads for other purposes than preventing their skulls to collapse.

Would we all have the patch rather now than later? Yes.
Does moaning and names calling make the patch get released faster? Nope.
Will people complain instantly about the patch once it's released? Yes.

That kinda covers it I think
I don't know what's more painful, wait for the new LFS patch or hope that I'll get a key for the Starcraft 2 Beta
Quote from RiGun :I don't know what's more painful, wait for the new LFS patch or hope that I'll get a key for the Starcraft 2 Beta

At least you can shorten one waiting period
Quote from RiGun :I don't know what's more painful, wait for the new LFS patch or hope that I'll get a key for the Starcraft 2 Beta

Getting kicked in the bollocks is way more painful.
Quote from garph :Getting kicked in the bollocks is way more painful.

I hate when that happens.
#674 - e.M
i even hate to see then that happens
Yeah... It hurts even if that didnt' happen to you...
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG