The online racing simulator
Reserve lists are useless anyway, I keep reading the posts of those who are on my ignore list. Curiosity always wins
Oh god I hope it's this friday.. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling... that it's not going to be this friday : D
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Oh god I hope it's this friday.. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling... that it's not going to be this friday : D

Good luck on hoping
Quote from rockclan :I also e-mailed Ford and tried to arrange a deal, they where ok with that, but later I got a response that the Devs where not interested!

I'm pretty sure the dev's are big boys and can manage their own buisness
Quote from Bmxtwins :I'm pretty sure the dev's are big boys and can manage their own buisness

Even if they are, they might not have the time, to email all/most car make company's. So at least he is trying
Quote from PoVo :Even if they are, they might not have the time, to email all/most car make company's. So at least he is trying

This^^^

Quote from zeugnimod :It actually is.

I actually don't have anyone on my ignore list because I'm afraid that I could miss an opportunity to poke fun or laugh about a stupid post.

This^^^
Quote from rockclan :Dear ATHome,

My e-mail inbox got hacked, all my e-mails deleted.

I have hacked it back, but i lost all my e-mail!

So I sadly can't prove this.

I also e-mailed Ford and tried to arrange a deal, they where ok with that, but later I got a response that the Devs where not interested!

Ahh the convenience of being hacked, sort of like the dog ate my homework appeal .
Y'know, in my entire internet career, I have not once been "hacked". Just saying. Not that you weren't, just saying you'd have to be an idiot to have a really simple password or let someone know it.
Why didn't you warn your teammate to not run that file when you already made the experience of being hacked?
Quote from zeugnimod :Why didn't you warn your teammate to not run that file when you already made the experience of being hacked?

My e-mail got hacked in 2008 by a classmate.
Quote from rockclan :My e-mail got hacked in 2008 by a classmate.

Admit it, the classmate was actually your boyfriend.
please let it be the last friday tomorrow

i'm not often saying things over here but i really do hope for tomorrow! it is like 100 fridays gone already and on my keyboard mainly the buttons w. lfs net are worn :]

please please!
Quote from d3m0n :please let it be the last friday tomorrow

What is "it"?

Milka Duno winning her 10th IndyCar title in a row? LLM winning MoE after a successful pass on TRR in the last corner of the season? Flavio Briatore acting like an honest person? Lerts coming back to LFSF on his pinky UFO? Harjun being promoted to moderator for his amazing commitement to the forums? Scawen revealing he is earmelon?

Be more precise please
Yann drinking coffee and not tea!!!
Quote from CSF :Yann drinking coffee and not tea!!! Nod

NoFrownFrown This cannot happen.
Why is there no moderator around to erase all this flaming and bitching?
People in here behave like children being left alone in the classroom.
Or is this intented to be the room for kids noone cares about?
I dunno. I quite enjoyed the coffee talk. Very informative. Better than endlessly whining about patch release.

Moar food talk please.
Quote from Micha :Why is there no moderator around to erase all this flaming and bitching?

Because this topic is the new Off Topic forum.
You didn't realize that like 50 pages ago?

Also, inb4 page 100.
Quote from Micha :Why is there no moderator around to erase all this flaming and bitching?

Compared to some other forums I am around, it is pretty much civilized here. I know forums where flaming is just the normal way to talk most of the time
scrolling down through this page i was like "WHAT THE FCUK?!"
:wtf2:

Why you discuss about a pair of sausages with tomatoes, egs, etc. in Tyre Physics Progress?
Quote from Raito :scrolling down through this page i was like "WHAT THE FCUK?!"
:wtf2:

Why you discuss about a pair of sausages with tomatoes, egs, etc. in Tyre Physics Progress?

Maybe they haznot gotz anything better to do.
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech : useless & stupid post from myself
Hummmm, friday isn't a patCh day?
Why are you so excited with the Friday, when almost everybody knows we'll have 2 months of test patch before the release?
And test patches are released at no special day on the week
Quote from Whiskey :Why are you so excited with the Friday

Because Friday is teh chocolate day.

k?
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG