The online racing simulator
:doh:
It's not even a good fake, considering the location he is on the track, that's impossible in 7 seconds.
Quote from ATHome :
Quote from rockclan :
Quote from ATHome :
Quote from rockclan :Dear ATHome,

Please understand that I posted this to try and arrange Nordsleife to agree with LFS Devs to recreate the track. So please remove your post.

And what has a faked picture to do with this?

It's not fake, end of story.

It sure is. The pixel sharpness of the car doesn't match with the track. The car looks all blurry but the track doesn't. And that's not from some ingame rendering effects. On top of that the track rendering engine is quite different from LFS.

Sorry but go fool somebody else.

Epic fail.
Quote from rockclan :Please understand that I posted this to try and arrange Nordsleife to agree with LFS Devs to recreate the track.

:doh:
Have also you noticed the time clock saying "0:07:03" on the top right corner, while this corner is located several kilometers after the start/finish line?

Aaaah, good old rockclan and his epic fakes
yeah, dustin mentioned that a couple posts above
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry then

You see my friend, it's all about the details! Notice how I have just stolen your wallet? Of course not.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Have also you noticed the time clock saying "0:07:03" on the top right corner, while this corner is located several kilometers after the start/finish line?

Aaaah, good old rockclan and his epic fakes

Oh come on, stop flaming! He obviously used a custom layout with a starting line next to that position...

e: hi, new page
Quote from tristancliffe :Well, plenty of people are under the impression that rFactor is realistic by comparing it to a road car experience. Judging by the fact that they are always wrong, I think road car comparisons (even if the simulated car is a road car) are pointless.

I found rF FF more precise but not realistic. But to compare you need tests and reliable data. I dont think ppl's comparisons would be so precise to differ Scirocco from Megane or Honda CRZ (both released since Scirocco release teaser :duck
Will be lap records deleted when tyre physics patch came out?
I can see this agument from all angles, you have many lfs fans who paid there money for the game which is now going a little stale and want some new content then you have the guys developing it who want to make it perfect before they release it which is all well and good and the correct approach(GT5 springs to mind).

I think what would have stopped all this would have been for the developers not to have announced the scirroco or rockingham in 2008 to be still working on it by the end of 2010 with few updates on progress in this way people wouldnt be getting tired of waiting so long but to be fair 1 car and 1 track will not make that much difference in the grand scheme of things they will quickly become the norm and then we will be back to square one wanting more new tracks and cars.

Im sure opinions differ greatly but maybe in the future things that are only on the drawing board will not be announced until they are close to fruition.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Definitely you can get 8 KM into the 'ring in 7 seconds.

What he means is that you can actually enter in the track by a gate located at the exit of a corner before that one(IIRC) which is something I forgot aswell.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except you'd not start timing a lap there. Unless you were retarded.

This.

And please stop writing me messages rockclan. Oh wait, I think you can't because you are on my ignore list. What a pity...
We should all put rockclan to ignore list.
Quote from Ales_M :We should all put rockclan to ignore list.

Ban list is better. Maybe someone can knock up a userscript to actually just remove his posts all together.
Quote from rockclan :Very mature behaviour!

Whats wrong with his reply?

Nothing "immature" to me...
Quote from ATHome :This.

And please stop writing me messages rockclan. Oh wait, I think you can't because you are on my ignore list. What a pity...

No, read first post on this page....
Quote from rockclan :Very mature behaviour!

It actually is.

He rather puts you on his ignore list before he says something that he might regret and/or get an infraction for.

I am not that mature. I actually don't have anyone on my ignore list because I'm afraid that I could miss an opportunity to poke fun or laugh about a stupid post.
I hate ignore lists becuase I might miss out on a fantastic sig quote!
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG