The online racing simulator
For goodness' sake, stop being so impatient. LFS has hardly been delayed, and be grateful for free updates. Also you must appreciate that only three people develop LFS. Think about Gran Turismo for PSP and Duke Nukem Forever.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
:chairfall
:hypnotize
The Scirocco has been on sale for 2 years now. By the time it gets in LFS, the 'Rocco would have been facelifted.

I wish Early 2009 could come sooner.
bazinga!
Quote from JPeace :M..

Leave the 'rocco, What about Rockingham in early 2009 when S3 will be out? Maybe it will be aliens area or circus?
Quote from JPeace :My dad went and bought a scirocco in the time since the offical release.

Anyway, I spy with my little eye...

You've got one of the more qualified opinions on the forums, let us know how it compares when the time comes.
Quote from tmehlinger :You've got one of the more qualified opinions on the forums, let us know how it compares when the time comes.

Yeah because I'm sure his dad lets him take it onto a race track and drive it at and beyond it's limits.
He could join cruise servers.
Quote from shaun463 : LFS has hardly been delayed, .....

Go on, i dare you to explain yourself?
Quote from anttt69 :Go on, i dare you to explain yourself?

There has been one delay in the whole development process of LFS, AFAIK. Which was/is the VWS. And that delay has been explained if you accept that explanation or not.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Put it this way - Duke Nukem Forever never happened, and it took 6 years for GTPSP to be released. Also the developers of LFS have given us great new patches recently - not all games have free major patches. If you think that this is rubbish, think about it. We got a new car shadow rendering system, custom textured numberplates, custom textured wheels and loads more. PLEASE appreciate the fact that there are only three developers compared to the massive teams who worked on GTPSP and Duke Nukem Forever (Did Not Finish). I am just fed up of people complaining about the development speed of LFS - it isn't that bad at all. Just three people created a game with the best physics out there. Three. If you don't like it, then why are you still here and complaining. Sorry for the rant, but I have had enough of this constant complaining and whinging.
I see your point but im not complaining. Most of us are just airing our thoughts on the subject. The one thing that does concern me is that the devs choose not to communicate with the community. It is their choice to do so, so i respect that.
I think that Scawen should tell about this little bit later, this have caused much stupid threads
Quote from manneF1 :I think that Scawen should tell about this little bit later, this have caused much stupid threads

People wanted to know what's going on, so Scawen posted some news. Now you say this. It's hard for the devs to decide
We're just a bunch of lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl ...year after year. Running over the same old ground: what have we found? the same old replies. Wish it was out.
Yeah, my life ended after the end of the rallypack..Nothing to live for - nothing to die for..
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, my life ended after the end of the rallypack..Nothing to live for -

what about speed?
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Quote from Flame CZE :People wanted to know what's going on, so Scawen posted some news.

Nah, he posted this so he could lock all other topics with questions and redirect to this one.
Quote from brandons48 :it's gt5 vs lfs!

Which will be first!?

Three dudes in a shed?

Or a whole lotta dudes in a big-ass shed in suits?

it's that time of the evening... I'm just bored and felt the need to post some random drivel to con myself into thinking i'm actually doing something. :]

best ever lol
At least I'll see what I can do in terms of comparing a real Scirocco to the LFS one, when it finally does come :P
I probably won't be taking the real Rocco to a closed track though
And all this is the reason I stopped playing LFS.

I came over to have a look after not playing for what seems like a year - maybe longer. Same old crap arguments and a game thats developed at a pace slower than my dead gran.

I'm sure it will be great when its done - until then I've ****in' off back to iRacing. TTFN.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG