The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
An update from me. Not much except that car has gotten some scars last weekend. Car is for sale now, If no one will buy it I'm planning on putting in m30b35, increasing steering lock + spacers + proper suspension + bigger wheels.

My qualification to top32 and tsuiso battle last weekend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS5RlPHitYU

little crash during practice on that event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZF0lNbMlo

updated promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGKBEnrrAeo

Quote from kamkorPL :*snip*

Just out of curiousity, how come you stopped dead in the middle of the track? The crash didn't look that serious, so i cant imagine it stopping you from moving the car, but ofcourse, its hard to tell when watching it from a monitor.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just out of curiousity, how come you stopped dead in the middle of the track? The crash didn't look that serious, so i cant imagine it stopping you from moving the car, but ofcourse, its hard to tell when watching it from a monitor.

I especially love the fact there doesn't seem to be any yellow flags or warning whatsoever and he almost gets hit a few times, while people standing around the car...
Quote from Shotglass : yeah but all bmw drivers really are twats

Maybe driving a MR2 makes you ridiculous? Who know's

Please explain your statement in a way even non MR2 drivers can understand.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just out of curiousity, how come you stopped dead in the middle of the track? The crash didn't look that serious, so i cant imagine it stopping you from moving the car, but ofcourse, its hard to tell when watching it from a monitor.

Right after the crash I tried to drive off and then I heard plastic breaking. I got out to get the bumper from under the car, but it was well too much under it. So media guys had to help me to take it out. If I didn't have to come back on wheels home later I would probably just drive over it. It's illegal in Poland to drive on streets without a bumper.

Quote from sgt.flippy :I especially love the fact there doesn't seem to be any yellow flags or warning whatsoever and he almost gets hit a few times, while people standing around the car...

There was a yellow flag. But the guy at the start didn't see it or the place of the "crash". They fixed positioning of flag guys afterwards.

p.s.: Seriously guys you must be bored, trying to find something to complain about.
Quote from kamkorPL :p.s.: Seriously guys you must be bored, trying to find something to complain about.

Its not that were trying to complain about something, its just that that situation was very dangerous and took alot longer then neccesary.

If its illegal to drive without a bumper, then have you thought about maybe preparing yourself and buying a cheap replacement bumper to put on incase you destroy your other one? Its not like there hard to transport around you know.
No I haven't and I don't have money for it. If I thought like that I would have to bring a trailor full of lights, bumpers, hood, mirrors, windshields etc.

I'm just trying to do what I love with keeping the costs as low as possible due to my current budget.

And trust me such situations look a whole lot easier when you only experience them from behind the monitor.
Quote from e2mustang :and why?

Quote from baSh0r :Maybe driving a MR2 makes you ridiculous? Who know's

Please explain your statement in a way even non MR2 drivers can understand.

oh for crying out loud its well established that no one particularly likes the attitude of the majority of bmw drivers

i think ill have to retract my previous statement... apprently theyre sensitive twats
Quote from Shotglass :oh for crying out loud its well established that no one particularly likes the attitude of the majority of bmw drivers

i think ill have to retract my previous statement... apprently theyre sensitive twats

Well you could say no one likes either the riced up honda,toyota,nissan etc drivers attitudes,aint that right? or you know what? better... no one likes immature young drivers.right?
Quote from e2mustang :I dont care where or when u do it,its just the act itself for me nothing else

Just a bunch of mates out having a little fun on a saturday night.

God man, live a little.
Quote from e2mustang :Well you could say no one likes either the riced up honda,toyota,nissan etc drivers attitudes,aint that right? or you know what? better... no one likes immature young drivers.right?

ok fine last revision
sensitive easily offended twats
Quote from Klutch :Just a bunch of mates out having a little fun on a saturday night.

God man, live a little.

i dont call that fun sorry,and yes i know how to live

Quote from Shotglass :ok fine last revision
sensitive easily offended twats

For you my man all i have to say,your type of people who call bmw drivers twats and chavs in my mind are just jealus people who cant afford a good car,and going back to what you said" thank for my car..." you should thank yourself to have a car like that,its not the cars fault. Ehh i dont wanna say anything more to you,i dont want to argue,its just waste of time.
Actually i think you just have the close minded "Türkenkarre" standard in your mind which is not given in the US.
Quote from e2mustang :For you my man all i have to say,your type of people who call bmw drivers twats and chavs in my mind are just jealus people who cant afford a good car

so that must be why i drive a cheap as chips us import model that drinks petrol like the irish drink beer
trust me the last thing im jealous of is saloon drivers

also while your flag might say youre hungary do you realise how american it is to automatically assume everybody is jealous of you if they dont agree with your choice of tacky posessions?

Quote from baSh0r :Actually i think you just have the close minded "Türkenkarre" standard in your mind which is not given in the US.

most bmw drivers i know and those that ive had the bad fortune meeting on the autobahn are/were german
i happen to know both an m3 driver and someone who used to own a 16v 190e and is currently working towards an evo and i can assure you the difference in the kind of people youll find at bmw gatherings and at the annual w201 16v meet is tremendous
just re painted my racer for my races on sunday and monday what do you guys think
by the way the paint cost less than £30
sorry about the image quality i only had my phone at the time and i know its on its side but im going too bed in two mins and cant uploead over the next two days for odvious reasons
Attached images
29-08-09_1925.jpg
Quote from Shotglass :so that must be why i drive a cheap as chips us import model that drinks petrol like the irish drink beer
trust me the last thing im jealous of is saloon drivers

so why did you choose that?

also while your flag might say youre hungary do you realise how american it is to automatically assume everybody is jealous of you if they dont agree with your choice of tacky posessions?

yes i am from hungary,and never said everybody is jealus.. i just hate when people call me a twat coz im driving a bmw without even knowing me,thats just not right!

@alistair: good enough for the weekend race
Quote from e2mustang :yes i am from hungary,and never said everybody is jealus..

im pretty sure you called me jealous for what i think about bmw drivers
also that signpost sam wants to buy a 3 series should give you something to think about

Quote :i just hate when people call me a twat coz im driving a bmw without even knowing me,thats just not right!

well i can understand that but you have to admit your avatar that shows every sign of the typical 3 series autobahn.....driver (parking lights on and its not the least bit foggy on that pic either) doesnt help with not making others project their dislike of bmw drivers onto you
Quote from Shotglass :im pretty sure you called me jealous for what i think about bmw drivers
also that signpost sam wants to buy a 3 series should give you something to think about

yeah but thats sam... and this is what make people say things about bmw drivers.

well i can understand that but you have to admit your avatar that shows every sign of the typical 3 series autobahn.....driver (parking lights on and its not the least bit foggy on that pic either) doesnt help with not making others project their dislike of bmw drivers onto you

coz it looks good,i always liked white cars yellow foglights,its sexy for me,but on the other hand,most of the pictures taken from cars,are the same way,lights are on(meaning of professional pictrues,not home made ones) and i can asure you im not that "autobahn 3 series type of person" but lets stop the offtopic before the boss comes.
Please, this thread is for posting your cars, not for throwing petty stereotypical insults.

Keep da peace bro.
Quote from Alistair :just re painted my racer for my races on sunday and monday what do you guys think
by the way the paint cost less than £30
sorry about the image quality i only had my phone at the time and i know its on its side but im going too bed in two mins and cant uploead over the next two days for odvious reasons

Nice ministock mate, i take it its your first season then, where do u race?
Quote from danthebangerboy :Nice ministock mate, i take it its your first season then, where do u race?

second season second car
i am 14 and i race at grimley race way http://grimleyraceway.co.uk/
since you seem to hwave some knowlage of ministox i am a yellow roof and have just taken a 4th and somthing i don't know today and will be racing again tomorrow. we get two hats and a final but i crashed out the second heat trying too keep second place from the old owner of my car, it was anoying because it was only 2 laps from the end
by the way the attached photo is my old car from when i was a white roof
Attached images
Grimley pics 022.jpg
Quote from Alistair :second season second car
since you seem to hwave some knowlage of ministox i am a yellow roof and have just taken a 4th and somthing i don't know today and will be racing again tomorrow. we get two hats and a final but i crashed out the second heat trying too keep second place from the old owner of my car, it was anoying because it was only 2 laps from the end

How fast are these things going? Looks fun
Quote from Alistair :second season second car

What a number to have as well, after either of the banger legends simon reed 33! or magic33.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG