The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustafur :I Bet a Current F1 will be nearly as fast at that point though or even faster, thanks to the aero dynamics and the fact it can get its power down much more efficiently, it would basically be full throttle from Sterlings bend..

however, isn't Brands pretty Bumpy? or do i just get the impression from other series racing there..

Not really, but Brands is very narrow and there isn't much in the way of a straight into a possible overtake.
#77 - 5haz
Brands does have a few overtaking places, such as the approach to Druids and Graham Hill Bend and Paddock Hill, and other less likely places such as Surtees corner, and Hawthorn Bend.

And the run from Surtees down the hill then up to Hawthorn bend is a fairly substantial straight.
First time ever I'm supporting Ferrari.

Badoer for the WIN!
Quote from Lible :

Badoer for the WIN!

Right I bet some LFS racers (if they could get into physical form for an F1 race) could be within 3 (2) seconds of the best time. I mean, 3 seconds? That's an eternity..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Right I bet some LFS racers (if they could get into physical form for an F1 race) could be within 3 (2) seconds of the best time. I mean, 3 seconds? That's an eternity..

Norbi to F1. SIGN TEH PETITION!
I actually agree with Boris on that. I'm pretty sure a couple of LFS racers wouldn't be far off the pace with the right training.
Quote from Lible :First time ever I'm supporting Ferrari.

Badoer for the WIN!

Guess who is a sucker for underdogs?
I think Webber will win this one, Red Bull should be strong on this track and Webber needs to win if he wants to win the championship. I think Brawn will pick up some places with good strategy and get a podium. If it rains then Sutil for the win.
Vettel will win. After 2 DNF's he's pissed and gunna be charging. Rain or shine, Vettel will win this.
I think Barrichello's last race has given him a major confidence boost and he will be hard charging at Spa.
Webber as per usual ,

He now has the added bonus of being able to conjure Steve Irwin's ghost as needed..
Raikkonen to win in the rain.

OK, I kid I kid!

:tit:

Button to nail it.
Quote from richo :Webber as per usual ,

He now has the added bonus of being able to conjure Steve Irwin's ghost as needed..

where the hell do you come up with this stuff
Quote from evilpimp :I actually agree with Boris on that. I'm pretty sure a couple of LFS racers wouldn't be far off the pace with the right training.

I'm pretty sure I could have beaten Badoer at Valencia. Fitness wouldnt be an issue, as he faded toward the end of the race himself.

His mind was in the wrong place, he was letting people past and staying out of the way when the other rookies where at least mixing it up. It was like he had nothing to prove.

I often quip that there are drivers in F1 at times that give us hope that we could drive an F1 and beat them, Badoer is actual evidence of that.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm pretty sure I could have beaten Badoer at Valencia. Fitness wouldnt be an issue, as he faded toward the end of the race himself.

His mind was in the wrong place, he was letting people past and staying out of the way when the other rookies where at least mixing it up. It was like he had nothing to prove.

I often quip that there are drivers in F1 at times that give us hope that we could drive an F1 and beat them, Badoer is actual evidence of that.

I highly doubt this, very highly doubt this, Badoer has driven in F1 at a point deseverely so which would put him basically above anyone in lfs from my knowledge, he laped considerably faster then hes quaily time in the race which proves he just needs to be more climatized to it.

You may seem to forget the surface, power, and stability of a car and track like this.
Jules Bianchi in the Ferrari garage today
Quote from Intrepid :Jules Bianchi in the Ferrari garage today

That pretty much rules out Gene in the seat then, if they're looking to F3. I gather this Bianchi guy is running rings around F3 at the moment - i've not seen him race personally.
Quote from Becky Rose :That pretty much rules out Gene in the seat then, if they're looking to F3. I gather this Bianchi guy is running rings around F3 at the moment - i've not seen him race personally.

I used to see him race karts (seems only yesterday it's very odd ) and he was the freakin' nuts. I think he only won 1 major title in Formula A (which is still very impressive for someone of his age).

Here is some Spansh national race I think - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kelc7DbZRE (Bianchi in the red and yellow)

he looked the freakin' nuts in karts and I've always thought of him as first class. Just didn't expect him to be knocking on the door of F1 this soon Though I doubt we'll see him in the car for Monza somehow
I think it's more psychology for Badoer tbh. If he senses other people sniffing at the drive he knows he has to perform, rather than move over and let people past him whilst driving down the pit lane.
I don't think inviting drivers into the garage is going to help Badoer. He is just their to keep the seat warm, even he realises that.

Ferrari have been making noises about driver development programs and their lack of one so maybe this is the first step. I think Bianchi would fit in the Ferrari team as well. Seems to have the right style and swagger. Is he destined to race this year though... I can't see it happening.
Quote from Mustafur :I highly doubt this, very highly doubt this, Badoer has driven in F1 at a point deseverely so which would put him basically above anyone in lfs from my knowledge, he laped considerably faster then hes quaily time in the race which proves he just needs to be more climatized to it.

You may seem to forget the surface, power, and stability of a car and track like this.

The clue here was the word "quip", which is a witty or clever remark.

Opinions are like arses. Everyone has one.*

*You just have a bigger arse than everyone else.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
actually, the baodoer pitlane "incident" was actually his crew's fault. If you go see the f1.com's race edit, you can hear the radio as he was going out:
"traffic traffic traffic". so he moved over. immediatly after "go!go!go!"

That and he blew his qualy lap - went wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide at the last corner. thats where at least 1 sec was.
Granted, he was driving at alguerisarieryasiusauarari time.
Hey i have an idea, all of you give 2000 euros each and i will have enough to contact williams so i can replace Nakajima, that would be awsome, williams deserves a win you know ;D
Quote from Stigpt : If you go see the f1.com's race edit

I've just watched a few of the other race edits aswell - they are awesome
The Ferrari guys are gonna start calling him Autobianchi

Formula 1 ING Belgian Grand Prix 2009
(422 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG