Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Shock, horror, I think I might have actually found a bug :jawdrop:

I don't *think* this has been mentioned before, I certainly can't remember reading about it anywhere.

The garage exit direction arrow doesn't show when leaving the pit garage in the training sessions.
Quote from Degats :Shock, horror, I think I might have actually found a bug :jawdrop:

I don't *think* this has been mentioned before, I certainly can't remember reading about it anywhere.

The garage exit direction arrow doesn't show when leaving the pit garage in the training sessions.

because they are putted in default, as default direction in default track of track area
Quote from Degats :Perhaps the ABS discussion should move to the ABS spin-off thread

Regarding real cars we have (in no particular order)
BF1 FBM MRT VWS RAC

The rest of the cars are based on real cars (some more loosely than others)
XR - Mitsubishi Starion
XF - Citroen AX
UF - Daihatsu trevis
FZ - Porsche 911 (almost identical in specs to a specific version)
LX - Caterham
FX - Opel/Vauxhall Astra Coupe
RB4 - probably the hardest to match, general consensus is a combination of Toyota Celica/Toyota Supra/Mitsubishi Eclipse/Mitsubishi 3000GT
The other SS cars are based on real championships, IIRC F3000 and something else - It says exactly which ones in the forum somewhere

/off topic

Fixed it for you
Quote :UF - Daihatsu trevis

Which, in the body style that looks vaguely like the UF (2004-present), was never made as a 3 door, only 5 door. Lets call it a combination of the two, shall we
Quote from Degats :[/COLOR]
Which, in the body style that looks vaguely like the UF (2004-present), was never made as a 3 door, only 5 door. Lets call it a combination of the two, shall we

Whel as we al know Eric secretly is a lead desighner at daihatsu
lets all never forget that lfs is being developed by 3 people(correct me if i'm wrong)so progress is going to be slow.

Besides that,i think ABS is awesome!!
The next thing that devs should be working on is temprature.It would be awesome to get your overheated!
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :lets all never forget that lfs is being developed by 3 people(correct me if i'm wrong)so progress is going to be slow.

Besides that,i think ABS is awesome!!
The next thing that devs should be working on is temprature.It would be awesome to get your overheated!

Your what overheated i hope you dont mean ypur d$ck if so your doing sex very wrong dude
why can't you guys control yourselves and not fill the test section with this arguing...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Your what overheated i hope you dont mean ypur d$ck if so your doing sex very wrong dude

O/T: LOL, Post of the day for me.

On-topic: Anyone else get random HD activity with Z13+Lynce's pack?
LFSforum users should create a fanclub for the devs.
Yes we actually already have one, called "S2 Licensed".
Quote from DieKolkrabe :O/T: LOL, Post of the day for me.

On-topic: Anyone else get random HD activity with Z13+Lynce's pack?

Yes. It just randomly started to make noise etc. Reinstalled, but kept DDS files. Nothing wrong atm.
Man can we just get the new car >_<
Man can we just get all this spam deleted again..?

BTT:
Quote from VoiD :.....

Problem solved, updated Hyperion Pro drivers to Version 5.24A (Chipset).
I just love LFS....
its too bad its unrequited.
Q: when its ready the another patch ?
A: NEVRUARY of 3010 :P

me wantz a new patch :/
sry mate u need to wait
i want the new patch to.
but waiting never ends until the new patch comes out.
Quote from Bass-Driver :sry mate u need to wait
i want the new patch to.
but waiting never ends until the new patch comes out.

No shit sherlock!
Patch is out today because tomorrow it aint early 2009 anymore.

Thanks Scawen, cant wait for it!
Quote from BurnOut69 :Patch is out today because tomorrow it aint early 2009 anymore.

Thanks Scawen, cant wait for it!

:doh:

"We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009."
scirocco scirocco, and what? sorry, but fook scirocco - lfs needs more. Look, devs some time ago worked on few cars in one patch - unlicensed cars. Now we waiting for one licensed car so long. Fook licensed cars:P lfs was great allways with his unlicensed stuff, so? LFS is unique, its not a game. We can wait long, but so much months can show us only how much work devs need to made something new here. Remember, its only few guys with their talent and passion. Isn't some big corporation like EA or something, who can made a nfs in one year (and its ****ed, lol @ undercover). This guys making this game 8 years long. Only ppl with passion and really friendly minds can understand that i think.

Just wait for best moment to rls, keep driving

PS. im with lfs from 2001...
I agree about the scirocco, I get that it helps prove the physics if a real car with real values can handle like the real thing and turn similiar lap times AND I get that it can be a real help during real life testing (ie. uni. students involved with the fsae mrt project can get more testing time). But kinda breaks down if we aint got a real track, now I'll never get to drive monaco so really it's a "fantasy" track for me too.

What I'd really like is rain, night.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG