The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Try going 3 seconds a lap faster and keep the clutch temp down, it is certainly possible with manual.

(This discussion should probably be moved into the bug's section since it isn't test patch related)
Yep, i drove 1:01.mid to 1:02 and after 6 laps the clutch heating up.
It isn´t the fall back after a gear change! It happens e.g. at the long left after the little "hill". You´re in third gear or whatever... full throttle, the rpm go in the limiter and when you get grip, the clutch haven´t enough power and get a little bit slip... This 6 rounds long and the clutch say bye bye...
You simply have to lift off the throttle when you take jumps, there is no issue here.
The biggest bug is not to include Scirocco
its very interesting looking at ya spanish guys moaning. Is it too hot there?

pls go buy icecram and cool the **** down
/soz for offtopic
Quote from Eloinho :The biggest bug is not to include Scirocco

It's not a bug since it is entirely intentional not to include the Scirocco yet!

I can't reproduce this sound glitch in any camera view and no FPS problems here, so I would assume that it is hardware related.
Quote from ZanZi :its very interesting looking at ya spanish guys moaning. Is it too hot there?

pls go buy icecram and cool the **** down
/soz for offtopic

I was joking, relax.
I'm not here often but I ocasionaly log in here to see what progress is made with next upcomming patch. And what I see is always huge amount of new posts and nothing concrete!. Everyone here is smarter than other, creating theories and answers... " Maybe this... or maybe that..."
It would be less garbage posting here when devs would be more often here joining community in discussion. Or just tell more often what progress is made in creating this patch. Only progress I saw for recently 6 months is cosmethic meanless changes.

For 100 posts only one is Scawens here. Doubtfully is its because of devs are overworked I think.:ashamed:
I trust in this summer time we will se something new.. its year done guys.

have a good weekend <o/
Still no fix on the crash flying when you hit an object... Worst part about LFS really and still not fixing that?
Quote from Ricksta :Still no fix on the crash flying when you hit an object... Worst part about LFS really and still not fixing that?

I´m sure it will be fixed in the future. Please show some patience. The devs are really working hard to get S2 out of the alpha status. Think could well be fixed in S2 final.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I´m sure it will be fixed in the future. Please show some patience. The devs are really working hard to get S2 out of the alpha status. Think could well be fixed in S2 final.

Oh yea I forgot it is in alpha
Sorry for being contentious here but I've read through loads of posts here and hardly any relate to bugs specific to Z13. Because people have been waiting for a new patch to try they are just looking for any old bug in LFS and reporting it. My point is that maybe if everyone stopped looking and highlighting old bugs and things which aren't bugs at all maybe we would see a new release sooner. I'm pretty sure the Devs have a list of everything that needs doing and are busy doing it. How about for a change we just wait quietly for some news?
i saw a scirroco today, it looks quite nice, cant wait till its done! carry on at this rate and you have to start going onto patch AA and AB and so on
Quote from alex_du_77 :The arrow is still visible in the pit lane when you look left or right.

just lookin through the first page, and i came across this...you get more than 200 fps?? i am lucky if i can get 10
will there be a Z14?
Never.
Quote from Tur8o :will there be a Z14?

LFS is a dead project only kept alive by users because they already paid for it.
Quote from Tur8o :will there be a Z14?

I remember a song: "In the year 2525, If man is still alive, If woman can survive, They may find..."
Quote from MrPDR :LFS is a dead project only kept alive by users because they already paid for it.

You are stupid, aren't you?
Quote from MrPDR :LFS is a dead project only kept alive by users because they already paid for it.

LFS is a living project kept alive by the devs and the people that love it.
Scawen will you be having more real life cars in S3 (if there ever is one) because i see the scirroco as a start so why stop...i know that you have to get licenses but im just curious to if you will be planning some more.

Totally agree... hah... it has been dead since 2003! Scavier team was bought then by a North Korean's underground resistance to support anti-goverment movement and sabotage their rocket software. The patches which are realesed today are those who were already made in 2003, to cover this whole situation... but i know the truth..

Edit. BTW... PLEASE DO NOT SPAM IN THIS THREAD! (... and yes.. i know i am a sinner... )
Quote from J03130 :Scawen will you be having more real life cars in S3 (if there ever is one) because i see the scirroco as a start so why stop...i know that you have to get licenses but im just curious to if you will be planning some more.

There already many real life cars in LFS. The start of real life cars was the MRT, the we got raceabout, BF1 and soon the scirocco. The uf1 might also be considerd a real life car resembling the old mini's of the sixtys.

lx4 and lx6 can also be considered real life cars, because you can buy car-kits to build your own lx4, lx6 or lx8. I am still hoping someday we will see the lx8 really appear in official version of lfs. But i guess the tires issue's have to addressed first.
LFS is then dead when someone would crash permamently master server...

go and check is LFS dead? I know already, it is no.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG