The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Hehe, well i would have loved to come, but i am that weekend on a short holiday.. Plus we got two week earlier also a teammeeting, i can't handle that much lfs'ers
Quote from AbsolutMartini :Too bad i can't be there, you only live a view miles from here

Indeed. My parents might do me a favour though, and let me borrow their car.
Until now, only these people have confirmed.
  • Riel
  • Osco
  • Chrisuu01
  • hrtburnout
  • Biohazard
  • Kaw
  • ChristijaNL
  • Nevermore
  • AeoIus

Come on guys! I'm sure more of you will be there!
Erik, I won't be able to make this one, my car insurance will eat all my spare money for this month, and the deposit + rent + fees involved in moving house at the end of June will be eating that months pay. With no savings to speak of (cars are expensive, dammit), I need to have some money left to enjoy the UK meet. If it's any consolation, I can't see myself making the Swedish meet either.
Quote from Bob Smith :Erik, I won't be able to make this one, my car insurance will eat all my spare money for this month, and the deposit + rent + fees involved in moving house at the end of June will be eating that months pay. With no savings to speak of (cars are expensive, dammit), I need to have some money left to enjoy the UK meet. If it's any consolation, I can't see myself making the Swedish meet either.

The dropouts list is now longer than the attendees list.
I cannot attend 27 june. For those who will attend, have fun!
I just sent about a hundred private messages to Dutch racers. They might be interested.
I'd love to join in, i'm sure that i'm available at that day, but i'm not sure if i'll have the cash by then... when is the deadline?
There is no deadline. Just show up with the money if you can, and don't forget to bring your good mood. They didn't ask for a deposit.
Well i might come, dont know for sure. 27th june is still far from now.

And you can go with me, if you travel to utrecht.

Or if someone needs a ride (thats near utrecht PM me)
only 1 caus i have a two seater

Havent played lfs in a long time now but still like to go.
Quote from RicardoAmg :Well i might come, dont know for sure. 27th june is still far from now.

And you can go with me, if you travel to utrecht.

Or if someone needs a ride (thats near utrecht PM me)
only 1 caus i have a two seater

Havent played lfs in a long time now but still like to go.

Utrecht is just 40km shorter than Berghem, from my house But it's better than nothing!

Thanks for the offer.
Ah damn this could be mayhem with all those LFS'ers out there, I'd like to join but I find myself financially incapable of doing this ATM

So put me on the drop-out list if u like, if my situation changes I will inform you on this.

In the likely case I won't make it, Happy Karting to you all who will
Well I think I will be coming yeah.
Only problem is I don't have so much money, and also have to get someone to travel me or else way travel with the expensive Train.

Is there someone close to Eindhoven attanding in this event?
Anyone from the Arnhem/Nijmegen area can travel with me if they want
Quote from AeoIus :Anyone from the Arnhem/Nijmegen area can travel with me if they want

I could take the train to Nijmegen, are you able to pick me up and bring me back there?

Btw. after the race I think it's nice to go with our group somewhere and eat something together
Quote from rockclan :I could take the train to Nijmegen, are you able to pick me up and bring me back there?

Btw. after the race I think it's nice to go with our group somewhere and eat something together

Then i could do the same if nobuddy comes near Het gooi met de RRRRR
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Then i could do the same if nobuddy comes near Het gooi met de RRRRR

You have to travel all the way from Japan

I hope I am available, Just need to find out if I am still home then, I might be on holiday already. Anyone near me wants to travel with me if I can come?
Where are you from? I forgot already
Quote from hrtburnout :Where are you from? I forgot already

Zandvoort. Near Haarlem for those who suck at geographic.
Even those who suck at geographic knows where Zandvoort is
Quote from Bose321 :You have to travel all the way from Japan

Dont tel me you seriously fell for it?
@ takumi +18895778699
My LFS activity has been non-existant the last few months and I don't think I'd be able to attend, but if there's another meeting next year, I might join in.
Quote from Bose321 :Zandvoort. Near Haarlem for those who suck at geographic.

both ChristijaNL and me are in Hoofddorp, which is obviously close to Haarlem/Zandvoort. I probably CBA to take my own car (even if it's ready) so I might need a ride from either of you
Quote from rockclan :I could take the train to Nijmegen, are you able to pick me up and bring me back there?

Yep, I can pick you up, no problem
Put me back in for now!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG