The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Quote from Kaw :Btw, Erik. Do you know how they manage people over 2 meters? :P

There are quite a few Dutchmen who are that tall. You'll be fine, I think. I'll send Berghem an email though, just to make sure.
It's not problem. It might not be very comfortable for you, Kaw, but karting isn't comfy anyway.

I have also ordered the karting prizes: 3 cups, for the first three positions (no shit). They cost €20 in total. I think it's good to share the cost of these cups among the participants. That would raise the total cost of this event to €85 pp.
Have some of the participants already raced at the bergham track before?..
Quote from Mister Pino :Have some of the participants already raced at the bergham track before?..

Vinnylegends has, I think.
That's correct.
I probably won't race. I'll still try to attend but I'm too skint (Le Mans weekend and upcoming trackday) to race. I know you all have been looking forward to be beaten by me on track, but that's for another time
Quote from Osco :I probably won't race. I'll still try to attend but I'm too skint (Le Mans weekend and upcoming trackday) to race. I know you all have been looking forward to be beaten by me on track, but that's for another time

How can you be too skint, when you confirmed weeks ago?

I planned this event. I made sure that I had some spare money for this, to avoid being too skint. Is it that hard to do the same?
Yes, maybe it is. Not everything that happens is planned beforehand. I'm still attending, so I don't get the big deal mate, sorry
#334 - Kaw
On behalf of me and Biohazard. I wanna say sorry, if we dont make it to the event. As many of you might know, the Autobahn is unrestricted at some points. So, before we crash and die. I am gonna say sorry for not showing up. j/k

Well, I look forward to seeing you all!
Autobahn is good driving
Went to Sweden twice, crossing Germany in just a few hours (didn`t get below 160 km/u) but I have to say I drove at saturdaymornings only so there was just little traffic
how do i join here?
Quote from deiwisxxx :how do i join here?

Promise me you'll be there And I'll put you on the list.
Quote from Mister Pino :Autobahn is good driving
Went to Sweden twice, crossing Germany in just a few hours (didn`t get below 160 km/u) but I have to say I drove at saturdaymornings only so there was just little traffic

You must have been very lucky to not pass any section where they were working on the road. There usually is one every 20 or 30 kilometers.
#339 - Kaw
Quote from zeugnimod :You must have been very lucky to not pass any section where they were working on the road. There usually is one every 20 or 30 kilometers.

yeah, freaking annoying!
crappy country, plus, you pay for using the toilet! San Fair my ass!
Sup.

I could join in, but how to get there with the train from Groningen? And what would be the finishing time cus i have to get the train back to home too.
Quote from Mount :Sup.

I could join in, but how to get there with the train from Groningen? And what would be the finishing time cus i have to get the train back to home too.

Take the train from Groningen to Zwolle. In Zwolle, hop on the intercity to Roosendaal. Get out in Oss, and someone here will pick you up.

www.9292ov.nl is a very useful tool

edit: We'll be done by 8pm, I think. That's the karting only ofcourse We'll be going to the pub too, I think.
SaniFair.
Used in quite some rest stops along our great autobahns.
Waiting for paycheck, then confirming
Quote from Biohazard :SaniFair.
Used in quite some rest stops along our great autobahns.

Use bushes or bottles.
that's the same answer kasper got from me :P

just a week from now, folks. this is going to be madness.
This event is going to be awosmenes in june
Quote from Takumi_lfs :We are in June!

I know that.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... how else would i have turned 18 ?
god only knows...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG