The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Quote from ChristijaNL :Im 90% sure ill be there. Too early to actually confirm for me.

90% Sure is almost completely sure But thanks.
eeh man hoeveel moet ik nou dokke als ik mee wil doen (als t nog kan?)
Staat op de 1e pagina!
Lezen man!
83,25!
oke chill man.kart jij veel
voor fun of pro?
ja altijd he anders ken je beter nie rijde. wat rij jij?
hmm ik weet niet.. Moet nog veel geld uitgeven aan de 200SX
Quote from vincper :ja altijd he anders ken je beter nie rijde. wat rij jij?

Rotax Max Senior.
veel succesen?
Quote from vincper :veel succesen?

Ik rij nog maar een half jaar Rotax. Daarvoor 7 jaar andere klasses met gemengde resultaten.
Podiumpje hier. Overwinningtje daar. Uitgevallen. Ga zo maar door.
okee goed zo dan ga ik jou OWNEN HAHAHA
#215 - Kaw
Okay gutter. Prøv nu lige at forstå at det er et sted hvor folk fra ALLE lande skal kunne følge med. Så drop lige jeres skod kode sprog!
Ok! Jeg gør!
wel s vaker gerede in bergem?
okee heb jij goeie filmpie van de track toevallig
#220 - Kaw
Well dude it is a a DUTCH kart meet. Ahwkay?
But, this is an ENGLISH speaking forum, poeple from OTHER NATIONALITIES will be going to this meet and will start getting confused. Didn't want to get involved about it but your cocky responses are bugging me, id watch your back while your there
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :But, this is an ENGLISH speaking forum, poeple from OTHER NATIONALITIES will be going to this meet and will start getting confused. Didn't want to get involved about it but your cocky responses are bugging me, id watch your back while your there

Why should I watch my back?
And I dont speak Danish and still I can speak to Kaw.
Just E-translate and your'e ok.
I'm not triying to be cocky and stuff but the conversation with Vincpr and me isn't actually really interesting to someone else.
How is anyone else going to know if its relavent to them if they can't read it? If it doesn't concern anyone else and you don't want to talk english then go to MSN or PM's. Im saying, Kaw didn't deserve that sarcastic yet invalid response from you.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How is anyone else going to know if its relavent to them if they can't read it? If it doesn't concern anyone else and you don't want to talk english then go to MSN or PM's. Im saying, Kaw didn't deserve that sarcastic yet invalid response from you.

What do you mean?
It was a serius answer. Hmm....
I re-translated it and it was something really different then I typed.
I was saying: Ok! Will do!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG