The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Hurrah!
#302 - Kaw
Plane tickets ordered! Oh my ****ing god!
Quote from Kaw :Plane tickets ordered! Oh my ****ing god!

Oh shi-

Time to check my closet for Kaw, me thinks.
#304 - Kaw
When people ask me what Im gonna do in Holland, im just saying im visiting some family. No one, NO ONE, would ever understand me visiting some nerds. joke, yeah!
Im gonna seek asylum in Holland, fo sure! and live at Eriks house!
Nerds!?.. o_O lol
#306 - Kaw
white ink ftw!
Oh i fail.
#308 - Kaw
Quote from Kaw :When people ask me what Im gonna do in Holland, im just saying im visiting some family. No one, NO ONE, would ever understand me visiting some nerds. joke, yeah!
Im gonna seek asylum in Holland, fo sure! and live at Eriks house!

You could do some jobs in erik's house. He cant wait for it
when people ask me, i just tell them i am going on a trip to the netherlands with a guy i've never met before. wihtout any clue of where to sleep or stay at all. for 4 days.

pure awesome.
I'll give you a place to sleep, but only if you do some WR's with my license
#312 - Kaw
Quote from Biohazard :when people ask me, i just tell them i am going on a trip to the netherlands with a guy i've never met before. wihtout any clue of where to sleep or stay at all. for 4 days.

pure awesome.

not just any guy, the kaw!
Quote from Kaw :not just any guy, the kaw!

If he would tell that he wouldn't be allowed to go since you are so dangerous!!
Whel my mission is to beat atleast the belgium or german guys
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel my mission is to beat atleast the belgium or german guys

Then you'll fail
I've just booked plane tickets to Germany and I'll be arriving in Berghem by car with MarcG. I'll have about 4 days in Europe so I'm just wondering if any people are considering staying for a few days? E.g. staying in a B&B Friday - Sunday and drinking/doing some tourist stuff.

Edit: you can confirm me and Marc for the karting btw.

Edit 2: or we could all save some money and camp in someone's garden? :P
Quote from joshdifabio :I've just booked plane tickets to Germany and I'll be arriving in Berghem by car with MarcG. I'll have about 4 days in Europe so I'm just wondering if any people are considering staying for a few days? E.g. staying in a B&B Friday - Sunday and drinking/doing some tourist stuff.

Edit: you can confirm me and Marc for the karting btw.

Edit 2: or we could all save some money and camp in someone's garden? :P

I added you two to the list. I assume MarcG is German I live quite far from Berghem (100-ish km), so you can't camp in my garden. A campsite can't be far though.
how about camping in the car?
that's what kasper and i will do if no acceptable form of accomodation can be found.
Quote from Biohazard :how about camping in the car?
that's what kasper and i will do if no acceptable form of accomodation can be found.

Will you sleep butt to face or butt to butt, have u worked that out yet?
Hey Guys,

With tears in my eyes I have to tell you I can't be at the event
The Kyoto 500 is then.
And I don't have got any ****ing euro

I could come if I don't manage to qualify for the 500 but though I don't have money to buy the train ticket
Quote from rockclan :Hey Guys,

With tears in my eyes I have to tell you I can't be at the event
The Kyoto 500 is then.
And I don't have got any ****ing euro

I could come if I don't manage to qualify for the 500 but though I don't have money to buy the train ticket

You can't be that poor, can you?
Hey I just noticed this topic. Perhaps I`ll stop by on the 27th (is a long drive but I got the right set of wheels for it ^^)
Quote from Mister Pino :Hey I just noticed this topic. Perhaps I`ll stop by on the 27th (is a long drive but I got the right set of wheels for it ^^)

Great!

Will you be karting too? Or just stopping by for a visit?
#324 - Kaw
Btw, Erik. Do you know how they manage people over 2 meters? :P
Quote from hrtburnout :Great!

Will you be karting too? Or just stopping by for a visit?

I think it`ll just be a visit I`m trying to get my younger brother with me too so maybe you guys get to see the famous de jong brothers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG