The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Haha, that beer is cheap as hell compared to here

Woaw... Looks like a damn nice hotel, the price were not _that_ bad either, then I can crash there for two days and still affort it =)

Man, this is going to be great, looking forward to meet you crazy bastards, aswell as driving kart.

But I must warn you, I suck at it, I don't even have a lisence ..

I'll buy you some beer Eric, for letting me join this fun
The price for the driving is how much, and for how long? I don't really care about the price, just curious, ssomeone mention 50 bucks, but for how long is that?

Edit : Have a little problem understand that hotel when it's gibberish english I am just a lost nab norwegian, that will need to run around with a "halp! I am norwegian and lost!" shirt on me.
Quote from The Very End :Haha, that beer is cheap as hell compared to here

Woaw... Looks like a damn nice hotel, the price were not _that_ bad either, then I can crash there for two days and still affort it =)

Good good But how much does a beer cost in Norway? Can't be more

Quote from The Very End :Man, this is going to be great, looking forward to meet you crazy bastards, aswell as driving kart.

But I must warn you, I suck at it, I don't even have a lisence ..

Neither have I, at the moment, but I still pwn.

Quote from The Very End :I'll buy you some beer Erik, for letting me join this fun

I think I'll be driving, so no beer for poor Erik .

Quote from The Very End :The price for the driving is how much, and for how long? I don't really care about the price, just curious, ssomeone mention 50 bucks, but for how long is that?

That was @ Riel?

Quote from The Very End :Edit : Have a little problem understand that hotel when it's gibberish english I am just a lost nab norwegian, that will need to run around with a "halp! I am norwegian and lost!" shirt on me.

Most people (if not all) in the tourist industry speak English well enough to make themselves clear. I'm sure you'll be fine. If you don't understand their website, just pm/stalk me on MSN.
#53 - Nobo
I'd prefer sleeping on the street before i pay 85,50€ for just one night in a hotel
I'll search a cheap hostel in the netherlands or somewhere near the dutch boarder when the time has come.
About price I talked generally about karting How much do you pay and for how much can you race? Here in Norway it's like 160 NOK each 9 minutes racing.

In norway the price for beer is around 60 NOK for 0.4-0.5L beer.

You'll be driving? What an excuse, best so far You got to do better than that to fool me. Eric can't drink nanananan, eric can't drink nananna (and so goes on).

If they speak english I think they'll understand me, well, at least if I draw pictures for them and try to describe
I found a good bed & breakfast in Oss, a few km from the track. It's only €25/night, which is a LOT less than Cityhotel Click.
Not bad at all
But is it safe to let you things be there? Seemed a little..well..

Whatever, was very nice and the price wasn't bad either, and food, seems like a date to me
Quote from The Very End :But is it safe to let you things be there? Seemed a little..well..

It looks perfectly safe tbh. Click for the translated guest book.
Oslo, I thought you drove a Mx5

How are you supposed to drive all of those guys?
Beats me
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Oslo, I thought you drove a Mx5

How are you supposed to drive all of those guys?

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Beats me

Quote from Osco :If there's more than 2 people coming along, I might need to steal my mom's car, as the miata only seats 1,5 persons but that shouldn't be a problem

:blank:
Oh my god, Takumi_LFS is going to be there :scared:
Well, time for taking my revenge on you for all that wreckage you have caused me Takumi
Quote from The Very End :Oh my god, Takumi_LFS is going to be there :scared:
Well, time for taking my revenge on you for all that wreckage you have caused me Takumi

I think that im the one who should take a revenge.
I can bring ya some weed if you want
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I think that im the one who should take a revenge.
I can bring ya some weed if you want

Gief gief gief gief!

Takumi, you joining me in a real all-out after a nice day of karting? I give you a beer :P
Quote from The Very End :Gief gief gief gief!

Takumi, you joining me in a real all-out after a nice day of karting? I give you a beer :P

Bet on that. Guess Im the only one that doesnt take racing serious. It's just for the fun.

Dont worry TVE, I'll bring enough for you all
Hehe, look on me then A half fatty-fatty norwegian who is drunk most of the time, without lisence and even suck in racing games on computer

But I still enjoy karting, tho I have only driven it indoor once

So I can count you in then! Epic!
I just need to sort that hotel so I Don't die on the streets in a new country where I know no one

Dude, I give myself 50% survival rating.. great..

Neverthless, looking damn forward to have fun and see you all!
#67 - Osco
Ok, can't we just say 27th june?
The airplane only costs 56NOK that day lol (26th) .

Say big thanks to riel for helping out with the information

Edit : I voted wrong lol, any chance of putting my vote right? Was going to vote 27th june, but with accident I voted wrong Neverthless, is this a confirmed event, or just planing phase? Would just suck if I now order plan tickets and then it ends up leading to nothing
What date do you want to vote for? I'll just announce the results at a certain date. I'll have to recount them anyway, because some RETARDS who were not on the list still voted.
I voted for 6th with an accident, but wanted to vote 27th
May I declare the 27th to be the date on which the meet will be held?
If you do that, I order plane tonight and gurantee you all will meet me for a joyfull weekend!

Oh, and btw, we need a pool "do you intend to get out and get shitfaced with The Very End" I don't want to be the only one to enjoy my trip down there, and taste some local beer
Oh and it has come to my understanding that brownies are a no-no lol.
If I come, which is 50/50, i'll get shit faced with you TVE.

At the moment i'm sorting out a new home and am flat broke, and looking like i'm going 6 figres into debt and getting a rapidly devalueing house in return for it, I also dont yet know if I will be staying some extra days to see friends or not yet, and without knowing these factors I cannot book.
Great!
Hope you sort out those things, and I hope to see you there Becky, and of course everyone else

At the moment it's somewhat me and Takumi and might his GF that plans renting a room or something, but Takumi is not completely sure either yet, so nothing is certain.. But then again, hotel is the easiest part, if not I just take with me a sleeping bag and sleeps under the sky.

A real LFS shitfaced party would be so awesome, I canot even think about it without giving a damn smily face in front of my computer as I write this, and in the time I have written this post I had to close it down 3 times to hide it from people here haha
No single date is actually good for me.

But 27th of june was closest

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG