The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Is the date confirmed now then? 27th june?
UPDATE

Ms. Van den Biggelaar sent me another email, asking whether we'll choose the 27th or not.
What do you think? Shall we?
#78 - Kaw
Quote from hrtburnout :UPDATE

Ms. Van den Biggelaar sent me another email, asking whether we'll choose the 27th or not.
What do you think? Shall we?

Choose that for the sake of crap!
Or for crap sake!
Do eet Do EEEEET!!
Ye lol, cut the knot
Replied
Great!
I'll deal with airplane tickes as soon my work money comes in (that's two weeks from now).
Looking forward to drive go karts with ya lads, aswell speaking a lot of crap with some beers in my stomach.
#83 - Kaw
I'll deal with it when date is fully confirmed! :P
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr

Speaking of beer: if I won't be able to drive there with my parents car, I might have to use my moped
Quote from hrtburnout :Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr

Speaking of beer: if I won't be able to drive there with my parents car, I might have to use my moped

Take the train mate! You, me , Takumi and hopefully others will get shitfaced togheter, going to be epic fun while we mental driftzor down teh streht in aour hovercraft bike fueled by beer!
Quote from The Very End :Take the train mate! You, me , Takumi and hopefully others will get shitfaced togheter, going to be epic fun while we mental driftzor down teh streht in aour hovercraft bike fueled by beer!

Nah, I prefer driving myself Going to update the first post now.
First post updated, and I added the event to the events calendar.
Bump, and updated the first post with the price. Bob changed the thread title for me. The poll is closed too. I haven't had an email from the Berghem track yet.
83 bucks all included for 25 min qualify and 20 min race then?
Sounds fairly cheap
The price was already posted months ago It's a LOT of money to be honest, but you guys probably have more money to burn that I have. But hey, it's special and I'm willing to spend

I can't wait to see you guys in my rear-view mirror.
Well, did not see the others post, so I don't know But then it's all included, nice

I got a unadvantage, those little devil things don't got chase veiw!
Lol chasvieuw noob

But im sure that this is going to be fun
Haha, well, I'll take my revenge when you'll bite the my dust!
Omg, think of this fail if I win :

You got beat by a man with no lisence AND using chase veiw, dude.. I could not live with that.
Quote from The Very End :Haha, well, I'll take my revenge when you'll bite the my dust!
Omg, think of this fail if I win :

You got beat by a man with no lisence AND using chase veiw, dude.. I could not live with that.

You won't win, that's for sure Several experienced kart racers will be there so yeah umm
Haha, then I just have to beat you all! Then I can scream out into eternity : FEAR MAH SUPERIOR BALL COLLECTION!!" , muhahahahah!
Quote from hrtburnout :
I can't wait to see you guys in my rear-view mirror.

Send an E-mail to the track if they can install rear view mirrors for you
Quote from Vinnylegends :Send an E-mail to the track if they can install rear view mirrors for you

I didn't mean it literally, clever man

Scherp!

Anyway, there's still no news. I'll keep you guys updated.
Quote from hrtburnout :I didn't mean it literally, clever man

Scherp!

Anyway, there's still no news. I'll keep you guys updated.

News on what excatly?

And if its not to much could sombeuddy who has my village in the route come and pick me up it would save a student alot of money
#99 - Osco
no probs with faster drivers. As long as they're introduced before the start, I know who to punt of at T1
Quote from Osco :no probs with faster drivers. As long as they're introduced before the start, I know who to punt of at T1

Well, Im the target #1 for sure

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG