The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Quote from Osco :of je neemt de trein naar hoofddorp en je kan meerijden. kost je hooguit 5 euro aan benzine..

Jah kan ook. Als ik m'n rijbewijs heb rond april/mei kan ik gewoon onze insignia pakke.

E: Maar dat is kwestie van vertrouwe want m'n pa doet meestal gierig
gewoon meenemen die auto
Zelfde verhaal hier. Ik doe waarschijnlijk in maart examen, dus wie weet kan ik de auto van pa en ma jatten

En dat is inderaad een kwestie van vertrouwen, want mijn moedertje vindt dat ik mijn eigen zaken moet regelen.
Met wie uit het oosten/zuid-oosten kan ik mee liften

Ik woon in de buurt van Eindhoven, in Budel om precies te zijn!

E:

Hoe zit het eigenlijk met eten?
Ik krijg honger van racen
And for us others that don't know that language, how it going? Anything confirmed?
Quote from The Very End :And for us others that don't know that language, how it going? Anything confirmed?

Not that I know of.

I said:

Can someone from the south can pick me up.
I live close to Eindhoven, Budel to be exact!

E:
What about dinner.
I'm getting hungry from racing
Quote from rockclan :Not that I know of.

I said:

Can someone from the south can pick me up.
I live close to Eindhoven, Budel to be exact!

E:
What about dinner.
I'm getting hungry from racing

You can live from Red Bull for sure.
I drive 6 hours a day when I kart covering about 120 laps and I can easily live on a Tosti with some Red Bull!
Hehe, I can join you for a meal after race, probally I'll be hungy aswell!
Quote from Erna van den Biggelaar :Beste Erik-Jan,

Hierbij de bevestiging voor een kartarrangement op ons outdoor circuit voor zaterdag 27 juni 2009:

17.30 uur: Ontvangst in à La Kart Café
18.00 uur: Kwalificatie training (20 minuten) (30 personen tegelijk op de baan)
19.00 uur: Race (25 minuten) (30 personen tegelijk op de baan)
19.30 uur: Einde race

Kosten Kartarrangement: € 83,25 p.p.

Kosten dienen contant of per pin na afloop te worden voldaan. Mocht je een rekening willen ontvangen verzoek ik je een kaartje met gegevens mee te nemen waar de factuur naar toe gestuurd kan worden.

Met sportieve groeten,
Erna van den Biggelaar

In short: We'll meet up at 17:30. Qualifying and practice start at 18:00. At 19:00 the race starts.

Payment is to be done individually by debit card or cash. They also offered to send me a bill , so you guys can pay me instead. I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

I'm also not happy completely happy about the time. That late might not be a good time for our foreign attendees.
Quote from hrtburnout :In short: We'll meet up at 17:30. Qualifying and practice start at 18:00. At 19:00 the race starts.

Payment is to be done individually by debit card or cash. They also offered to send me a bill , so you guys can pay me instead. I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

I'm also not happy completely happy about the time. That late might not be a good time for our foreign attendees.

I must say im suprised with the sub 85 euro price i thought it would be more
As for the time il just hope i het a drive or something so i dont have to go with public transport in the evening alone..
Quote from The Very End :Hehe, I can join you for a meal after race, probally I'll be hungy aswell!

Then lets just do that my friend
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I must say im suprised with the sub 85 euro price i thought it would be more
As for the time il just hope i het a drive or something so i dont have to go with public transport in the evening alone..

Maybe I can take my parents' car and pick you up from Eemnes and bring you back afterwards.

edit: It'd be a 172km trip for me, instead of 108km!
When saying those times, are they in GMT+1 time zone, or?

When things are confirmed, on english (lol) I'll take a digg into the plain ticked thingy.. Going to scare the living shit out of me since I'v never flied, before..but what the hell, I'll just come down there so I can take revenge for everyone shouting chase veiw newb to me in LFS
yeah, GMT +1.

seems Ok for me
Quote from The Very End :When things are confirmed...

Things are confirmed!

I'm not sure about the time though, but if nobody complains it'll stay as it is now.

Updating the first post as we speak ->
Hehe, yeah I was just wondering if the track itself and everything else is sorted out? =)
Maybe we can sort out that I just pay you in advantage, then you sort out the track, cart, suits and everything needed for the race? So I just has to remember me, alcohol and a camera ;D
Haha, Only drink after the race.
Or else youre not allowed ontrack.
And suits and stuff are given by the track.
And Erik. An evening race is also cool!
But its a pity that they probably wont light the lamps because its hell expensive!
Vinny, in June it'll still be light in the evening.

The track and everything is sorted out. Just be there And don't forget my Haribo
Quote from hrtburnout :Vinny, in June it'll still be light in the evening.

The track and everything is sorted out. Just be there And don't forget my Haribo

Light or Dark, Rain or Sun. I can always drive
opschepper
Quote from Vinnylegends :Niks te opschepper. Een coureur kan onder elke omstandigheid rijden!

Maar of hij dan snel is is een ander verhaal
Quote from hrtburnout :Maar of hij dan snel is is een ander verhaal

Nah, geloof er nix van. Blijft een koe-reur
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Nah, geloof er nix van. Blijft een koe-reur

W8 maar.
Ik rij vaak constanter in de regen als op het droge!
Vinny kalmeer ff man

LFS Dutch karting meet - Main thread
(430 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG