The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Kind of you

Problem remains, are there some sign up thing that allready has passed out, or is this the sign up in this topic?

It's holland, or netherland as it is called here in Norway right?
Never been there, nor driven real life outside kart...is everyone else pro karters with extended ball collection? =(
Bah, this sounds really fun...
Are there some hotels nearby to the stuff?
Quote from The Very End :Kind of you

Problem remains, are there some sign up thing that allready has passed out, or is this the sign up in this topic?

Never been there, nor driven real life outside kart...is everyone else pro karters with extended ball collection? =(

Depsns if you can lookup wich boat you take then i could locvate the nearest train station from there on the plaing wil get easy for me

I think it's pretty open still TVE.

Quote :It's holland, or netherland as it is called here in Norway right?

Aye in the North, or Noord as it's called in Nederlands.

Quote :Never been there, nor driven real life outside kart...is everyone else pro karters with extended ball collection? =(

I was a bit good once, and I do have an extended ball collection although none of them are mine - but most of those turning up are just LFS'rs going for fun.

Quote :Bah, this sounds really fun...

Well due to my personal circumstances I may be booking into a hotel myself, if i'm still coming. It's all a bit up in the air for me at the moment and I wont know until nearer the time and i'll have to plan a whole itinery of flying in and travel and hotel etc. Maybe we can stay at the same place and you can buy me drinks.
Quote from Becky Rose :I think it's pretty open still TVE.

Aye in the North, or Noord as it's called in Nederlands.

I was a bit good once, and I do have an extended ball collection although none of them are mine - but most of those turning up are just LFS'rs going for fun.

Well due to my personal circumstances I may be booking into a hotel myself, if i'm still coming. It's all a bit up in the air for me at the moment and I wont know until nearer the time and i'll have to plan a whole itinery of flying in and travel and hotel etc. Maybe we can stay at the same place and you can buy me drinks.

Sure, actually it would be cool if we could share the expenses of renting a hotell room or something. For the botter I'll buy ya a beer or something of free choise

Do I need some lisence or anything to race? Safety equiptment, is that able to beeing rent at the place itself?
And what are the fee's to race? Location and such? I need to find a travvel map since my georapgy is more shittier than me lady drag lol
Dude... lol, I am harmless, as they say - all words, no action

But the reason for that is that it's probally pretty expensive, and cutting the price in half with a double room really suits me well, since I am not the one with the biggest budjet

But again, I would love to join this, would be fun to meet some of the LFS people! Tho you all would probally think I'm some sort of a crackhead if you saw me

Just pm or post here if you want to sign up. For hotels in the area, read this.

edit: AMB! You're not on the list, so don't vote! :mad:
Still one thing remains, how much do I have to pay to race? =) And how long is a kart race? I guess it's 1 day, where we first race then chill around?

Looks interesting, hope other than me suck at driving
Quote from traxxion :Just thought I'd warn Becky in advance...

I've no issue with guys, bi or otherwise He won't get exceptionally lucky, but then neither will anyone else. I'm staying single until the day I die or the local kids call me cat woman and play knock down ginger with my doorbell.

Although i'm not sure how comfortable I feel sharing a room yet, i've enough trouble coping with "the public" without letting them into my bedroom and i'm a bad sleeper on a good day (very bad if I get lucky).
Jesus people, what are you beliving I am? A wacko that will jump the leg on anything?

Seriously, Tor Ole Lerbæk, look me up on facebook and you'll see I'm quite normal

For Becky - I understand Was only a suggestion, but I'll agree it would be strange, and most people would think it was scary. Tho I must admit, I might be one messed person, but I'm quite nice

And, I am not BI if you think that, but again, I don't really care what people are, it's what they do that counts, not their.. what's name for that on english, stand?

Either way, some info about prices, what I need to take with me and such would be great. Or do you get anything you need on track? Like suits etc etc?
You get all the suit and helmet and stuff from the track. All you need to do is wear shoes sensible for driving (trainers [sneakers] are fine). Cost I dont know, probably about £50 I guess *shrug* not much compared to flight, trains, hotels etc.

Oh on the bi thing I was just going from the link posted (any hole is a hole) but whatever i'm not fussed. To quote the line I hear from every single person who ever discovered anyone was 'alternative', "One of my best friends in straight". I'm really not fussed what people get up too, they just gotta have handcuffs if they want me to join in.

Anyway I hope to see you there, i'm not sure about room yet and I need to be sure i'm going before I figure that out. You never know I might stay with the ex we're still friendly maybe by then that might be possible - I just dont know.
OK, thanks for info, 50bucks for a day of enjoynment is np Compared to the other costs that are like..500+ bucks lol

Well, I am really frightened for handcufs really, so don't have to be affraight of that.
And I joke around a lot, and are not to be taken serious, but I'll have my deep conversations too, with enough alcohol in the blood.

Neverthless, the offer stands open, so when you deside it's just to say The hardest part is to find the transport, but I'll just call a traveling company and ask them to give me a travel route or something. Guess the place it close to a town so flight would be a nice way reaching there?

Man, this is psyching me up! I freaking love motorsport and all that, but I'll never driven anything close to it, nor real karts due to obvious reasons ^^

Guess the rest about times etc etc are going to be discussed when the time gets closer.
#38 - Osco
anyone arriving from Schiphol airport can ride along with me
I'd most likely be coming in to Schipol Hello new best friend.
Quote from Osco :anyone arriving from Schiphol airport can ride along with me

Is that far from the track / a hotel?
Could I , if I come of course, might sit on? I'll ofc pay the cost of fuel as curticy (god damn, how's that spelled, either way, as a way showing gratitute for the nice offer).
#41 - Osco
as I said, anyone as long as you're not on my black list off course
depending on the track, it should be an hour's drive, one and a half tops. Hotels near schiphol are easy to find

If there's more than 2 people coming along, I might need to steal my mom's car, as the miata only seats 1,5 persons but that shouldn't be a problem
Ok, when the date is choosen I am going to deside wherever or not I can come. It depends of a lot of things, the price is pretty much, at least with airplane... but then there might be a boat or something I can take
Are it long away from a harbour or anything other kinds of transport?
#43 - Riel
Hmm, if you leave Oslo with Ryanair, you pay NOK 240 at 26th of june in evening. Stay for the 27th to have phun. Then leave at 15:00h at 28th of june for NOK 320 with ryanair You arrive in Weeze Airport in Germany, that's at German-Dutch border. For instance, I could pick you up.

That's a total of 560 NOK or 60 Euro's for flight total
Maybe add some 100 NOK for payment etc but usually it is cheap.

And for the nights, start Couchsurfing
That's also very useful to know thank you, as i'll be on flight number Economy001 where inflight meals are those impossible to open packets of peanuts you pay £8 for and contain 3 nuts which, when you do manage to wrestle the thing open, land neatly in the crutch of the person 3 rows behind you, and i've no idea yet where the flight will be landing.
#45 - Riel
Well if you get a snickers before takeoff you'll not get hungry, it's not a long flight I guess....

Or, what did you want to say?
Quote from Riel :Hmm, if you leave Oslo with Ryanair, you pay NOK 240 at 26th of june in evening. Stay for the 27th to have phun. Then leave at 15:00h at 28th of june for NOK 320 with ryanair You arrive in Weeze Airport in Germany, that's at German-Dutch border. For instance, I could pick you up.

Holy shit nice!! Thanks!
Hotels are easy, no need for booking, just asks around when I'm downt there =)

Btw, is it pub evening the night after the kart?
Quote from The Very End :Holy shit nice!! Thanks!
Hotels are easy, no need for booking, just asks around when I'm downt there =)

Btw, is it pub evening the night after the kart?

Every evening is a pub evening to me The track has a restaurant/pub too. Searching for 'Pub near Oss' gave me the following results: Clickety-click
I hope sombudy can drive me to the train and stuf wil cost me alot knowing the NS....

EDIT:
Just realised 2 poepl have my quotes in their sigs sweet!
Quote from Riel :Hmm, if you leave Oslo with Ryanair, you pay NOK 240 at 26th of june in evening. Stay for the 27th to have phun. Then leave at 15:00h at 28th of june for NOK 320 with ryanair You arrive in Weeze Airport in Germany, that's at German-Dutch border. For instance, I could pick you up.

Ok, I seriously start to thinking about doing this, well **** THIS SHIT, sign me up! If I got work - well then I'm "ill", if family calls "ill" aswell!
Lol, going alone to holland, who the fukc would belive that, damn exciting!

Riel, any chance I could book you to bring me at that airport, aswell as driving me there the 28th? I will pay the full price for fuel, aswell as some amount for the work. I hope it ain't a big job for you, so if it is - tell, and I'll order a taxi or something =)

If there were hotels near the track I'll just book in there on the road down or something.

Burnout - then you'll up for some drunk fun the night after we have raced and such? =) I just leave anything valuable on the hotel so I can't lose them, and just takes a ok amount on the visa card with me
Do you know if the alcohol / hotel is expensive? Here in Norway it's like "standard" to pay like 800-1000nok each night of sleeping >.<

Man, this is really pseyching me, I really looking forward to it, hope it can be 27th of June so I just can book and settle the thing with the airplane. Damn.. I have never flied before, shit shit, so much into my brain it's going to explode.
Quote from The Very End :Ok, I seriously start to thinking about doing this, well **** THIS SHIT, sign me up!

Erik - then you'll up for some drunk fun the night after we have raced and such? =) I just leave anything valuable on the hotel so I can't lose them, and just takes a ok amount on the visa card with me
Do you know if the alcohol / hotel is expensive? Here in Norway it's like "standard" to pay like 800-1000nok each night of sleeping >.<

I'll add you to the list on first post of each Dutch karting meet thread, to avoid confusion whether you're in or not

A beer costs about €1,60/€2 in most pubs, which (in my opinion) is quite a lot for just 0,2 liter!

I checked Google maps for 'hotels near Oss', and found Cityhotel Oss. A single room for one person would cost you €85,50. That's 793 Norwegian kroner.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG