13th of June
Quote from rockclan :You dirty boy thats my new signature

Finally!
HeyHey, I fixed my PC
Look how bad my old harddrive was doing:
Attached images
Slechte Schijf Highlighted.jpg
:ices_rofl!!!

But vin take it easy on the meeting ey beating those belgiums to easaly aint no fun
Guys, guys
don't forget:
We are all winners...[/lame]
I will take it easy
am gonna sabotage you vinny, I like to throw some banana splits while racing. Oh and dont forget to check your tires before racing
Quote from Takumi_lfs :am gonna sabotage you vinny, I like to throw some banana splits while racing. Oh and dont forget to check your tires before racing

Hehe, I eat bananaz on track every day!
And your toothpickz wont pierce or deflate me tirez!
Has anyone here been able to confirm his or her attendance?

Also, you can still sign up if you haven't already!!
Yeh Yeh ill be there.
Also I checked out the rental karts on the Berghem track yesterday and they look fine.
Confirmed!
Wowzers.
Some hot action at Berghem yesterday at the Dutch Challenge. My driver finished 2nd!
Quote from hrtburnout :Has anyone here been able to confirm his or her attendance?

Also, you can still sign up if you haven't already!!

re-confirmed
Can't come, I'm a dirty dropout.
Erik if you want to make a good event then you must keep us updated!
yeah. we really need to know who will be the grid girls, for example.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Erik if you want to make a good event then you must keep us updated!

What is there to update? The date is set, all we need to do is show up . I'd like you guys/girls to confirm though.

I need to find prize cups too. I should go to the local prize cup shop to see what they can do for me.
Quote from hrtburnout :What is there to update? The date is set, all we need to do is show up . I'd like you guys/girls to confirm though.

I need to find prize cups too. I should go to the local prize cup shop to see what they can do for me.

At Berghem you can choose to include cups in the package.
Quote from Vinnylegends :At Berghem you can choose to include cups in the package.

I know, but are they any good?
Just to confirm I cannot yet confirm... It's looking pretty bleak tbh I has financially over committed myself this year and might even has to get a housemate and start living a bit tidyer!
Well I dont know. Just check into that shop to be sure.
Entry confirmed.

Looking forward specialy if Vic is coming to have some fun with him.
Make scirocco jokes and such
Guys.
Who would like it if I did like a 5 minute demo with my Rotax Max kart for the people who would like to see that?
Let me know your thoughts!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Guys.
Who would like it if I did like a 5 minute demo with my Rotax Max kart for the people who would like to see that?
Let me know your thoughts!

If u pay those 5 minutes i cant say no
Well, I still cant really confirm it yet. But If I come I'll give you 5 min's of show with my bmw or our insignia

Alot better than a kart
Im 90% sure ill be there. Too early to actually confirm for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG