The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Shut up guys tal english here this is thread for a venet not a lest insult eitghother thread.

Anyways how is it if I tag along with somebuddy to the event?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :But, this is an ENGLISH speaking forum, poeple from OTHER NATIONALITIES will be going to this meet and will start getting confused.

I agree. A few Dutch posts are fine, but a whole conversation isn't. I'll add Vincper to the first post.
gonna throw my 330ci on the kart track
The only thing I hope is to not be last
I totally forgot about this one.. So I just rememberd I was on the 'not sure' list.. So, to give some clarity, IF i'm attending, it'll be only watching.. still think it's waaaayyy to pricey.. (saving money for bike license now..)
Sorry, I canot make this.
Going to be attenting on some re-union stuff from school that I (or they say I did) promissed two years ago

Darn, really wanted to go for this
oh noes, that sucks man... next time tho..
Yepp!
There is allways a next time, and by the way, with LFS development speed I probally will be stucked with it for some years to come ;p
Quote from The Very End :Sorry, I canot make this.
Going to be attenting on some re-union stuff from school that I (or they say I did) promissed two years ago

Darn, really wanted to go for this

Aww I was really looking forward to seeing you and going wild in the pub.
Same here
Come to Norway however, and I'll show you a wild night at down
Quote from The Very End :Same here
Come to Norway however, and I'll show you a wild night at down

Not at the prices you pay for beer in Norway you wont ! I've met many Norwegians, but never one who could hold their drink :P
Pfft, if you get here the beer will be the least problem. I got GF in sweeden, can buy beer from there for a real cheap price and have a big storage home for 'ya if you comes to Norway.
Quote from The Very End :Pfft, if you get here the beer will be the least problem. I got GF in sweeden, can buy beer from there for a real cheap price and have a big storage home for 'ya if you comes to Norway.

Whilst Sweden's government subsidised alchohol is all very tempting an all, I find myslef with a number of options for a holiday this year:
  • The big apple - shoping at Macy's, photo of me infront of the green lady, a swift half at the Stonewall Bar, partying in a happening vibrant English speaking city with a very favourable exchange rate, sounds fun, I hope to go
  • LFS Karting in Netherlands - sounds fun, I hope to go
  • LFS Karting in Wales - sounds fun, I hope to go
  • Drinking in TVE's flat - um...
It's a tough choice TVE, and a generous offer, but I think i'm going to have to turn you down :P
I might take you up on that TVE..
Quote from Becky Rose :Whilst Sweden's government subsidised alchohol is all very tempting an all, I find myslef with a number of options for a holiday this year:
  • The big apple - shoping at Macy's, photo of me infront of the green lady, a swift half at the Stonewall Bar, partying in a happening vibrant English speaking city with a very favourable exchange rate, sounds fun, I hope to go
  • LFS Karting in Netherlands - sounds fun, I hope to go
  • LFS Karting in Wales - sounds fun, I hope to go
  • Drinking in TVE's flat - um...
It's a tough choice TVE, and a generous offer, but I think i'm going to have to turn you down :P

Don't play "hard to get" on me girl oiiiiii!

Quote from Osco :I might take you up on that TVE..

Sure thing, I canot gurantee a place to sleep (but a maybe), but I can gurantee you that you won't see a more shitfaced person in a mile's distance. (and I'll pay the beer).
Dude, dont bail on me
That's why I said maybe in first place mate
I really wish I could attempt, but some friends of me want it different, so I have to attent on a party that weekend.
I don't know if I can still compete in the kart event, looking at the money I got on my bank now, I think there's just a small chance
bananaprince has got to show up.
Guys.
Im not competing at this event.
Every penny needs to be saved because I'm now driving races in the Rotax Max class.
Sorry. I'm a Dirty Dropout!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Guys.
Im not competing at this event.
Every penny needs to be saved because I'm now driving races in the Rotax Max class.
Sorry. I'm a Dirty Dropout!

I'm seriously disappointed tbh
Seems like many people drop out.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG