The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
#376 - Kaw
Lol, anyone who's dad pays for them raise a hand!
Quote from Kaw :Lol, anyone who's dad pays for them raise a hand!

Keeps his hand down
same here, although not for the reason he was a cheapskate or something...
Quote from Mount :Comfirming

Aww Vinny, come one

@Erik: Do i have to transfer the money to you or is it cash? And is there already a schedule for picking up people?

still not listed on the first page
You take the money with you for the event. And no there is no schedule to pick up people.

@ Osco, if u need a ride let me know.
Waited until the last moment to confirm my attendance and I'm glad I did as it turns out I will be out of the country for the weekend..
Very sorry about this Erik, with the dropping number of attendees I was really eager to come. I hope you'll have fun nevertheless!
Quote from ChristijaNL :You take the money with you for the event. And no there is no schedule to pick up people.

@ Osco, if u need a ride let me know.

can you give me one?
Quote from Mount :still not listed on the first page

I overlooked your post. The total number of participants is now 13. I just sent a confirmation email to Berghem.
I know I know, I'm a dirty drop-out but I definately can not make it due to personal circumstances. Wish I could go but it's just not gonna happen. Sorry lads. I'll buy a round next time tho..
#385 - Kaw
I think this is turned out to one big pile of lol!
Godverdegodver! I already told Berghem the definitive amount of racers. It's been in the OP for days.
Zomg Kaw and Bio are knocking on my door.
Well good luck.
I've just reached Oss ;p
I dont realy get this 12 people promised to be there 6 show up what is this the im a pancy asocsiation?

But was stil fun with the 6 of us Me and ChristiaNl also has some fun in His civic Type R Vtech YO!!
Hehe, I had a blast, thanks Eric for organising this event.

It's a real shame so many people couldn't come. Especially also for the people at the circuit who were open just for this group and now failed to make any money. If we'd let it know beforehand that only 7 would appear then they would have canceled.

It's a good learning experience, next time people will have to pay beforehand and phonenumbers must be exchanged to be able to pick persons up from the trainstation. Sorry Mount!

There will be some nice stories to tell who won, but I'll leave that to the 2 persons involved :P I really hope to see you all next time.

I'll scan the times and post them here
Quote from AeoIus :Hehe, I had a blast, thanks Eric for organising this event.

It's a real shame so many people couldn't come. Especially also for the people at the circuit who were open just for this group and now failed to make any money. If we'd let it know beforehand that only 7 would appear then they would have canceled.

It's a good learning experience, next time people will have to pay beforehand and phonenumbers must be exchanged to be able to pick persons up from the trainstation. Sorry Mount!

There will be some nice stories to tell who won, but I'll leave that to the 2 persons involved :P I really hope to see you all next time.

I'll scan the times and post them here

Yeah the thing marked red is a real shame but stil was good event.
Somehow i started to slide alot in the last laps
stil cant figure out why. But i had a great time non the les.

And also driving in the Typre R was realy fun
Just got home, i wonder how many speeding tickets i can expect

Thanks to all who did show up, they still made this a pleasent evening, even though there were only 7.
Evening lads,

Bio is dead. Kaw is taking a pee. We had a great time today Such a shame only a few of us showed up. I guess this is what seperates the men from the boys

It was great fun. We're quite dead now, so the three of us are now going to bed. Night all
Hey if you organise one next year Erik I might be able to join :P

Savin' for me passport as we speeeak!
Ik wou nog langs komen, maar was al 7 uur toen ik wilde vertrekken. Naja, iemand pictures?
Kasper has pictures.
I'm very sorry I was unable to attend as originally hoped for, though I did give quite a lot of notice of my changed circumstances. I really hoped to meet some of you guys and hope that I can attend next year if there is another meet.

Definitely take deposits for the next one it does definitely increase attendance, and for anyone who doesn't want to pay upfront: vergeet je jas niet.

I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun, and hopefully next year I can undo my first ever 'dirty drop out' award.
awesome event. period.

the guys that showed up were very nice to meet, but especially erik and his family were like totally incredible! thanks again, buddy. i owe you.

you won't get pictures before tomorrow, that's for sure as kasper still is at my place. currently taking a pee, then we will head off to burger king (once more...). updates soon.

LFS Dutch karting meet - Main thread
(430 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG