The online racing simulator
Here you go
Quote from Flame CZE :Here you go

...coming out of Kallenhard, into Wehrseifen. Völlenhofer RIGHT in the slipstream of Bernie's V12 Turbodiesel, just waiting for the perfect moment to pass. He will have to take that 2nd place, or else his championship is over.
Oh look at THAT folks! Bernie's V12 Turbodiesel creates a giGANtic gap as he got back on the straight and puts Völlenhofer AND Porsche into shame. Such power, such beauty folks, just amazing.
Don't you know what a blue flag means!
The speed difference between the various car classes at the Nurburgring 24h is often a problem.
'ja Bernd, zis is not ze Kartoffelfield..'
And the worst design of the year award goes to;

Porsche, with their new tractor captured by the press in a local tractor race.
SCHNELL LUDOLF!!!!!!!!

a
Vtak is going to kick in, y0!
how many times are you going to use that in this thread?
Quote from Osco :how many times are you going to use that in this thread?

As many times as possible.
-
(1993weeman) DELETED by 1993weeman
Quote from 1993weeman :this may have been used before

And just a Look alike

Wrong thread, Or did I missed something?
Quote from Bose321 :Wrong thread, Or did I missed something?

didn't mean to post that

my bad again
''In a bid to help international relations, Team Kazahkstan were invited to supply the safety car for this years Nurburgring 24hr Race.....''
And whats this? Some moron in a Porsche has interrupted the Annual 24h Vintage Tractor Race Round The Nurburgring! (A24HVTRRTN)
"So Hans....our new car's unveiled today"
"Ja Bernd, it is! And here it is....."
"Ze Porsche?"
"Nein"
"I'm going back to France"
AE86 vs R32 GTR!

If you watched initial D you should know what I mean :P
guys in the tractor: "hey nice car dude, can you help us, we think we are in the wrong road"
Porsche guy "o really?, till now you find out?"
"Don't even try drafting, nub, use your own power!"
"Well, you know, they said, All that matters on the 'Ring is Torque, not Horsepower."
Audi testing it's all new diesel powered vehicle for the 2009 Le Mans.
"Fast and Furious 5 - Countryside"
"pfftt ..beeting a gtr with an ae86 is easy! ...now baeting a porche with a tractor ...thats driving talent"
tow tow tow your porsche, gently round the ring, merrily merrily merrily merrily this is such a dream.
No winner yet?
Quote from Greboth :tow tow tow your porsche, gently round the ring, merrily merrily merrily merrily this is such a dream.

that should win

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG