The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from deiwisxxx :They did a wrong thing when they said that sirocco will come to LFS they did it to early because people are waiting and waiting after about 2 3 month it got boring to wait and people start to smap and as when is it coming they said on friday and then it got caneled againd... so its just not fair can you at least tell us the date now when should we expext beacuse it gets very anoying to chekck lfsforum lfsworld lfs.net for infor and when you see there is no.. ;/

and what happens if that date they suggest to you falls short and they run into problems.. that means its overdue 'again'.. and you will moan 'again' for it being late.

so..

- if they give you a date and they still have to finish things and go over.. you moan
- if they don't give you a date you moan

they cant win really can they?
Quote from R3DMAN :and what happens if that date they suggest to you falls short and they run into problems.. that means its overdue 'again'.. and you will moan 'again' for it being late.

so..

- if they give you a date and they still have to finish things and go over.. you moan
- if they don't give you a date you moan

they cant win really can they?

Agree, that's what I said.
The biggest problem is the way how developers announce LFS news for community. For example - usually there was almost no information about new updates and patches, bet then, one day we got exact release date, and even a video. Now one month is gone, but we don't have any post from Scawen or other devs, where could be any description what is going on. So the way how community gets information is from one extremity to other - too much information or no information at all, how it is right now.

Is it so hard for develepors to post one message with any description what they are doing?

Finally, for the users - the best way is just to do something else, than posting 94769367593907873465 annoying messages about relase date. But IMO thats not only users fault, devs should change the way how they announces news to us.
Quote from Ferroc :The biggest problem is the way how developers announce LFS news for community. For example - usually there was almost no information about new updates and patches, bet then, one day we got exact release date, and even a video. Now one month is gone, but we don't have any post from Scawen or other devs, where could be any description what is going on. So the way how community gets information is from one extremity to other - too much information or no information at all, how it is right now.

Is it so hard for develepors to post one message with any description what they are doing?

Finally, for the users - the best way is just to do something else, than posting 94769367593907873465 annoying messages about relase date. But IMO thats not only users fault, devs should change the way how they announces news to us.

Quote from Ferroc :The biggest problem is the way how developers announce LFS news for community. For example - usually there was almost no information about new updates and patches, bet then, one day we got exact release date, and even a video. Now one month is gone, but we don't have any post from Scawen or other devs, where could be any description what is going on. So the way how community gets information is from one extremity to other - too much information or no information at all, how it is right now.

As I've said before, when the devs do divulge infomation, if anything goes wrong half the forum starts bitching about it, so they are very unlikely to do it again. :doh:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I had a dream today. I saw a thread with the title "Z11 Scirocco included" in the test patch forum. I woke up and checked. I failed.

Nice fail Toki
well this is quite bad now.... where did all the devs go? only possability i can think of is - they are adding some extra stuff to the patch
if not, than what on earth is taking so long?
Quote from DevilDare :well this is quite bad now.... where did all the devs go? only possability i can think of is - they are adding some extra stuff to the patch
if not, than what on earth is taking so long?

relax mate...

its every time the same. we wait and wait and get annoyed and start to flood this with spam but...

after the new patches were released we all were happy

so just wait till you hit f5 on lfs.net and be suprised

its always the same... new patch = more bang for your bucks!

@devs we love you!
Quote from d3m0n :relax mate...

its every time the same. we wait and wait and get annoyed and start to flood this with spam but...

after the new patches were released we all were happy

so just wait till you hit f5 on lfs.net and be suprised

its always the same... new patch = more bang for your bucks!

@devs we love you!

i am relaxed, and yes we will love the patch (tho prolly not as much after such a long time) i am just saying what can take so long...
i guess the crashes i was experiencing were due to high res texture packs or some other replaced files.. so it was a false alarm. i really should have used a fresh install for testing, duh.

also, this thread needs moderators bad

Crying about release dates will not help, this subforum is about TESTING
looks like this thread is not about testing anymore.

and by the way Ferroc
Quote from Ferroc :The biggest problem is ...

you are right, i could not say that better
more delays
yay.
i wonder why i stopped playing.
don't count me in for S3.
I'll need to plan my retirement first, it will come earlier.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :more delays
yay.
i wonder why i stopped playing.
don't count me in for S3.
I'll need to plan my retirement first, it will come earlier.

Honestly, you're abit too immature for retiring aren't you?

No offense, but it'll get it here when it gets here. Just go do something else, wait for it. Then when the car gets here, you'll be excited and probably get bored of it quick.

I'd rather have a game that had perfection than flaws and awe's. Somethings in this life you'll find you have to wait for. It takes patient and determination to do some of them.

You wont make it too far in life, if you're impatient. The developers need to take breaks and get on with their life. They have other things to do then develop a game 24/7.

If they wanted to develop a game 24/7 this would be probably finished. Not to mention what impact it would have on the developers lives. I've seen many families split apart due to someone working too much. The developers probably stick to a scedhule. Wake up at this time, eat at this time, do chores/ around the house things this time, develop Live for speed this time, sleep at this time.

And if they wanted to be lazy and finish the game. This game would be plagued with bugs and there'd be a ton of complaining.

It sounds like you lost interest in LFS, to be honest you are either interested or not. A car shouldn't change it either way. Obviously LFS lacks what you need/call entertainment. And if you've lost interest in it... why are you posting here? Or are you interested and just said that hoping maybe the developers would read it and finish S3 immediately?

S3 will take sometime to get developed. And it isn't helping the developers to try and read through spam and see problems with Z10. If you want the car that bad, go buy a real one. Don't spam the thread in search of hope that the car will be developed.

Remember impatience never solves anything. It just makes you want it even more. So be patient and before you know it, it'll be here.
Nice one, runeman !
Quote from -DrftMstr- :don't count me in for S3.

ill put this into my signature... this will remember you when s3 will be released
Im not saying that they need to tell us when its going to be released but a little information here and there on how the development is going or a little "Hi" would be nice everyonce in awhile instead of leaving us out to dry and ingnoring us.
I know that is a question without an answer, but, when is "soon"?

I thought that we will have scriocco at the middle-end of January
"when the time is right"
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :offtopic.. But are you in SR!?? when..!? wtf..!?

Didn't know he had to announce everything that goes on in his private LFS life.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Didn't know he had to announce everything that goes on in his private LFS life.

nah im just confused
Since 3 days ago now. People are changing teams in LFS from time to time, you know.
Quote from zeugnimod :Since 3 days ago now. People are changing teams in LFS from time to time, you know.

me, never!
Quote from zeugnimod :Since 3 days ago now. People are changing teams in LFS from time to time, you know.

It still is quite a bit shocking in a way, you know. (no more mouse with boobs)
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG