The online racing simulator
Quote :Scawen said earlier in this thread that the patch will still be an ALPHA version of LFS earlier in this thread

On which page was this? I did only read pages 1-6 and 38-54.
Quote from pyllino :Why don't you go to play lfs for a while and come later to check if there is a surprise or not?

it wouldn't be a surprise then....

Quote from St4Lk3R :On which page was this? I did only read pages 1-6 and 38-54.

Search the thread for Scawen's posts.
8:30pm!!

Hmm.
Disappointment, damn you victor.
cant yall friggen let him have his easter dinner or.. 'supper' ?? geese

yall are freaking ravenous for a patch and just need to like.. lay off some time ..

go call your parents and say happy easter or something
Pleaso don't do stupid things, shooter games are the one to blaim for suicidal kids, let's keep it that way..

( Don't go running in front of cars or something )
Last possibility for toight is at the same time as the first April update - 21h40. Otherwise tomorrow, surely.
Quote from St4Lk3R :This can't be. I'll show you why:
At live-for-speed.de the german reseller of lfs, 4players, announced in a little note under the news about the april update:

On their "order LfS" page, they say:

This should say a lot.

the CD will just be released after the patch, because most customers have ordered such a long time ago and he won't let wait them any longer.
I just showed that Blackwood pic to my wife and explained the mystery. She said "That's exciting". Then added that it's "...time for bed". lol

Are we going for a post record or something?

I think it's almost certainly going to be an autocross stage.
Dissapointed >( lol
Horrraaayyy! Patch is not out yet! I have managed to join "weirdo avatars" field in time!

p.s.: Forget to plug in guitar, lol! Ok.. It's wirless
Finished my dinner You can release it now :hyper:
you almost caused a heart attack at me! The first three words gave me this little hope!
I'm starting to believe that guru... thing was todays update and pic.

Well, hopefully we'll get the patch tomorrow.
Maybe the Blackwood fog and revised dashboards are the actual update for today?
Quote from St4Lk3R :This can't be. I'll show you why:
At live-for-speed.de the german reseller of lfs, 4players, announced in a little note under the news about the april update:[...]

I've changed the release plans for the CD, because it will still be a long time until S2 Full is finished. The CD will be release after this patch, although S2 is still alpha.
I can see no light posts in that fogged blackwood pic... anyone can? Damn it...
Quote from XCNuse :cant yall friggen let him have his easter dinner or.. 'supper' ?? geese

Scawen eats geese for his supper?
Devs, speak to us. This is not right, look at all of these people, they are flocking to the forums like a pilgrim to mecca ( Not religious, but you get the point ), you just can't do this to people, some one ( like some older gentlemen with a heart condition ) will skip it's last beat thanks to the upers and downers that you have thrown his way in the past few days, it's just not right!
need a smoke.. again
Smoking is bad...
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG