The online racing simulator
Quote from B11TME :Can some one confirm this is a new rally track as well in these pics? I have marked it out.

imo no. many of the tracks have little bits of dirtroad like that round them.. plus in those screenshots there are no barriers to the other side of the dirt road, and they're too thin for racing.
Quote from B11TME :Can some one confirm this is a new rally track as well in these pics? I have marked it out.

No, all tracks have service-lanes. That's the street over which servicecars can drive around the track. They are added for realism and exist on most tracks.

Vain
Quote from axus :Can't be - too tight to be a track.

No reason why it cant be because you look at how narrow bl rally track is. The track might be wide and makes it look that way. Why would they have that dirst track go all the way round?
<----- taps fingers on desk...

waiting for post 2000 to come around
update sat, Apr. 15th, 2006 18:30
16Th, 2006 19:00
16Th, 2006 19:30
17Th, 2006 20:00
18Th, 2006 20:30
19Th, 2006 21:00
20Th, 2006 21:30
21Th, 2006 22:00
22Th, 2006 22:30
23Th, 2006 23:00
24Th, 2006 23:30
25Th, 2006 23:59

So this could be dates of release
is there a sunday update or have they stop the updates whats going on ?
That road was already there was it not? Anyway i rekon the lights are for better track detail and not anything to do with a night mode. And that road is there for the same reason...to look good, as most tracks have support roads running along them on some sections.

Oh and if you look at the quality of all the other pics posted, then look at that new one...doesn't that look more like rain than dodgy quality of the pic?
Quote from Vain :No, all tracks have service-lanes. That's the street over which servicecars can drive around the track. They are added for realism and exist on most tracks.

Vain

My thoughts exactly e:

I don't think so. Those support roads have been there since Aston got released. A gravel rally stage would be cool though.
Arghh, the waiting is killing me, I'm off to try and connect to a NetKar server, back in an hour.
No it isn´t a new track! I compared the pics with BLGP. Its the same view exepting the fog.

to the new f08 cockpit: Perhaps the numbers are an advice for something (release)-> But who knows -> Scaven Do
Quote from Hallen :A gravel rally stage would be cool though.

oh yes!

bah this waiting is killing me.. need a smoke illepall
Quote from cwmax :<----- taps fingers on desk...

waiting for post 2000 to come around

Quit that. it's annoying! I can hear you from hereillepall
What are we waiting for anyway?
okkut i need a cab ! :d
I am going to have supper , please, don't release anything
looks like the 8 oclock theorie is wrong
Your could even play GTR (lol) or rFactor (rofl) or nkpro (lmao) whyle waiting for LFS. . Just kidding,
ric
Quote from kamkorPL :What are we waiting for anyway?

teh patch, an update, a picture of Scawen with an evil grin on his face, anything!

8 PM Uk time and no patch.
is gliding around on FS2004 okay lol?
8:30 hopefully..hopefully
Check at 8:30.
rolf 371 active members of which 250 are in the general section, must be a record!...

forum is sooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow
If normal people saw us, they would die of laughing. Same goes for Scavier.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG