The online racing simulator
LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
Anyone else notice the stands in the first picture? Talk about new and improved crowds in the stands! You can actually tell that those are people, not just fuzzy blobs.
I wonder what 4 tyrebrands its gonna be...

Cromo... Evostar.... hmm.... ? ?
Quote from bobvanvliet :Nice move from the devs.

Anyone else notice the sunstrip on the helmet visor in the FO8 screenie?

Edit: Maybe I'll get the patch for my birthday on the 22nd

yes I see that too... a part of the visor maybe skinable???
Thank you thank you thank you thank you for these updates! :woohoo:
now it would be nice if the graphics wore dwn with the tyre
Quote from bo-kristiansen :yes I see that too... a part of the visor maybe skinable???

That would be awesome for team URLs or something.
yeeehaaaa! great! small things can change the world!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: cant wait!
yes!
:banana::banana::banana:
You know what? I actually enjoyed the tyrewalls pics more than the entire Nektar Pro demo!
such a small feature, but looks so great! each day is gonna be painful! oo the excitement
Quote from (SaM) :You know what? I actually enjoyed the tyrewalls pics more than the entire Nektar Pro demo!

Yup, same here.

To be completely honest, I actually yelled "yes!!" quite loudly when I saw the thumbnail (hadn't even read the text)... I think I'll go get a life tomorrow. I heard they sell quite nice ones in a shop around the corner here.
The tyres on the FXR look different somehow, a bit rounder maybe.

I hope the devs are enjoying teasing us like this,
Thanks for the news! Great to read
Quote from Clownpaint :Bit of a jerk reaction to nKP I sense, but I like it.

Not so sure I be the devs secretly can't believe their luck when it comes to the joke that was the nK demo with few users ever getting to the stage of really finding the physics and the stupid decision to have no AIM in the demo and the multiplayer problems all they need to do now is release a patch and not cock it up like nK did.
Quote from Theafro :The tyres on the FXR look different somehow, a bit rounder maybe.

I thought that something doesn't quite look right about the tires in those screens they look somehow arcadey anyway good to see progress reports the visor strip and the crowd
#41 - axus
Tomorrow's update:
Visor Stirp.

What's the bet it will be that?
Or improvements to aston :P
Quote from ajp71 :Not so sure I be the devs secretly can't believe their luck when it comes to the joke that was the nK demo with few users ever getting to the stage of really finding the physics and the stupid decision to have no AIM in the demo and the multiplayer problems all they need to do now is release a patch and not cock it up like nK did.

Given how seamlessly S1 started when I first got licensed over 2 years ago and how well every other patch has gone compared to the doggy poo that is the netKar Pro release, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Oh, by the way......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Quote from (SaM) :You know what? I actually enjoyed the tyrewalls pics more than the entire Nektar Pro demo!

I second that!

how many days are they gonna tease/torture us with new features?
amazing way to tease us!!! :hyper:
GAAAAA, I'm going to die.
oohhh nooooo... now I have to change ALL my skins with Dunlop logos on...

(oh yeah.. whats the problem, get a life Bo K)

...but still hope there will be a choice for plain tyre sidewalls.
-because it will look kind of silly with Dunlop logos on skin and Cromo tyres on the bleedin' car :doh:
I'm sure that two hours after the patch is released we'll have texture mods for Dunlop, Michelin, Pirelli, etc.

And the post on lfs.net specifically states you can still use plain sidewalls if you like.
cool
"For now, the different manufacturers are selected only for graphical effect..."

Does that mean that they plan to give us choises? Like one set of tyres lasts longer, and others heats up quicker and so on?
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG