The online racing simulator
:hyper: cant wait cant wait what will be todays surprise...

- I almost feel like when I was a boy at christmas
Quote from bo-kristiansen ::hyper: cant wait cant wait what will be todays surprise...

- I almost feel like when I was a boy at christmas

weee
me too :P
Quote from JJ72 :yeah, Netkar doesn't say Alpha stage on it's website but look what happened. (opps)

yes, that's a great example that the version number doesn't mean anything
I wonder what this "interesting feature" is gonna be
comparison:
Attached images
sidewall2.jpg
ohhh lets play... SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
that's actually a rather nice screenshot, victor(?)
vic doesnt make the screens afaik
can't someone say what the 4 tyre brands in LFS are?

and if possible also post psd files of the logo's
......... is that.... CHROME in the center???? of the wheel?!

@XRRoy.. how would anyone know what the tire brands are, all we know of is cromo .. or atleast thats all i know of,
i hope atleast one of the tire brands is yellow, (surely one is atleast) tires are always yellow or white if colored at all (goodyear eagles are yellow)
Quote from XCNuse :......... is that.... CHROME in the center???? of the wheel?!

@XRRoy.. how would anyone know what the tire brands are, all we know of is cromo .. or atleast thats all i know of,
i hope atleast one of the tire brands is yellow, (surely one is atleast) tires are always yellow or white if colored at all (goodyear eagles are yellow)

No, I fear you have been fooled by the relfective painted "lugless hubs"
Quote from XCNuse :

Evostar Tyres and Gripmaxx sound like tyre brands to me but don't know for sure until someone can confirm it
Yay! I eached the end of this thread! When I began reading this it had 3 pages. While clicking on "next page" it grew and grew. Now it says I'm posting on page 5, but propably we're reaching page 6 while I write this...
Anyway, nice to see that the patch is coming. I guess we can expect an easter-release.

Vain
Quote :Evostar Tyres and Gripmaxx

YES!!!!!!!
Quote from Rappa Z :YES!!!!!!!

so what is the 4th one then
OMG - nice move from the devs. Or not? Now i don't know what to hope, to hope that the patch is released now... or on the last minute in april. Because the longer we don't have the patch, the more features have to be published - because of the "feature by day"-rule they made on their own

Greets
:woohoo:
Hi bite, a neew tyre?
Quote from Warper :OMG - nice move from the devs. Or not? Now i don't know what to hope, to hope that the patch is released now... or on the last minute in april. Because the longer we don't have the patch, the more features have to be published - because of the "feature by day"-rule they made on their own

Greets

You think they are making a new feature each day??? Read what they said:
Quote :While we finish the patch, we will post some info and a picture or two about a new feature or update, each day.

To me, that sounds like typical teasage from the devs

Rappa Z, I think HiBite is a clutch brand in LFS. lol silly companies
Who thinks we're going to get correct clipping & barrier-physics?

Vain
Scavier as a tyre branch?
Quote from Vain :Who thinks we're going to get correct clipping & barrier-physics?

Vain

ohh that would be nice ...
me me
Tico?Volante?Gene 6?Freno?KATT?DForce?DNA?Donbikes?
I Know The Surprise Guys
They are going for an easter release which is why the patch is delayed - they want to include the new "Drive over the easter bunny mode"... carmagedon style.
Quote from Tweaker :You think they are making a new feature each day??? Read what they said:

He didnt mean that.
As i understood, he ment, if the pach is released in a few days, they have only a few features in the patch, but if they have meny new features, then they need meany days to show a feature per day....

Hey warper, its a pretty deep idea you know, thats if i understood you correctly....
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG