The online racing simulator
Quote from wien :I have a feeling that the blackwood guru page is one of those games where you look for hints in the text/html/image, and that leads you to the next page. At the end we would find the patch of course. Anyway, I've tried every url I could possibly come up with from that page, and nothing... I hope Vic doesn't recieve an email for every 404 or something. Wasn't me!

An easter egg hunt?
Can't see rain or night coming this time.

Assuming that Guru pic is a proper pic rather than something made by Kidecoda (otherwise he's dead) having fog would mean headlights would have to be added.
Quote from Leifde :An easter egg hunt?

That's it! The game is on! Oh the humanity!
No hints in the page source
The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

Anyone think that life and Live For Speed have something in comman. . . Hell for all we know, they could just be releasing the 'beta'. The big supprise, they are coming out of the closet, eh, I ment alpha stage. . . They don't want to rush the release of Live For Speed and as such they are giving us all the beta ... just an idea.
Is he mexican? XD
@ Net Demon btw.
Quote from siklosi :crossed my mind, i checked page source for funny stuff inside, but nothing

After looking all over the page, did the same heh.
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :Is he mexican? XD
@ Net Demon btw.

I think he might be!
Quote from Dygear :The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

Anyone think that life and Live For Speed have something in comman. . . Hell for all we know, they could just be releasing the 'beta'. The big supprise, they are coming out of the closet, eh, I ment alpha stage. . . They don't want to rush the release of Live For Speed and as such they are giving us all the beta ... just an idea.

If you would like to read through 50 pages of posts, Scawen said they are not earlier in this thread.
Quote from Dygear :Because, anything that add to this already amazing (alpha should be called released as it is better the most full top notch, top dollar race sims out there) sim is a gift, and will add to it's immersiveness.

sooooo.. your saying we should have an extension of photoshop on LFS?
*dies repeatedly*
Quote from kel64 :After looking all over the page, did the same heh.

I was thinking more along the lines of; The line "but who needs a minute in blackwood?" hints to rallycross (Or F08), so the next page is rallycross.html. (It isn't! ) I played a game just like that once, but can't find the link. Quite entertaining though. On the oher hand, I might be talking out of my rear, but when they're being cryptic, I WILL analyze this thing to death... and then some.
Is it just me or is the new FOX pic from Westhill on a new Westhill config?

EDIT: I lie - exit of T1 in WE1R
You got my hopes up axus..
i'm going to toilet ! ;] brb
Quote from DeeS :i'm going to toilet ! ;] brb

Hang on, gotta breathe...

.... ok, done...

damn, need to make a heartbeat...

.... yeah, got it. Done....

Oooooh crap, breathing again. Hell, this is really stressful :/

it was mentioned before, but it's nice, that the devs pay attetion to the users' improvement suggestions even in the last minute (f3000 style fo8 cockpit)
Are we not getting a weeks warning of the release this time then?
tic tac tic tac .... ;]
Quote from n2oaddict :Really?!!!

You forgot the owl man!
..lol why would we be 'warned' a week before a patch is released

actually.. why would we be 'warned' anyway lol
Quote from wien :You forgot the owl man!

o rly?
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG