The online racing simulator
12.24 now

omg i have nothing better to do other than write this :shhh:
yep, that 'shop rly looks great - the color tone makes it more realistic and "alive"...
Quote :Is it? I thought he was over in Denmark or something . . . . Anyway. Remeber we're on BST atm not GMT. So it's actually 11.00. Or is it 1.00 . . Spring forward . . . Fall back. **** it, 12.00 ain't the right time anyhoo. Well it is, because it's the time here, but it's not like real time or anything. I think it's relative, or relativly pointless. Which is what this aimless ramble through British chronological sensibilities is rapidly turning into . . . . Did you know there was also Hampton Court Time. It was set half an hour too slow so one of our jolly kings could have more time to shoot. True.

It's time for every1 in Europe to go to sleep.(not pointing any fingers)
:bowdown::lfs:
That picture doesn't look remotely like the Blackwood pic (although it could still have been photoshopped).
the patch won't come out till you all go to sleep so nighty-night guys...
Enough of this tom foolery and waiting with baited breath for something that evidently will not happen right now, I have work tomorrow, so I shall be progressing in a bed wards direction . . . . . I definatly won't be taking a peek once I've cleaned my teeth and performed my ablutions . . . . No. I shall not be looking after I have I have donned my Pyjama's and have placed my Hot water bottle in the bed. I shall not be doing any of those things because I am an adult and am sound of mind. And do not in any way, shape or form, wait up all night for things that might not happen anyway.

So it's good night from me . . . . And it's goodnight from him . . .GoodNIGHT!!!
The 1st teaser post was made at 23:50 so we still have some time but I guess if it will not be out today or tommorow then it will be at the ned of next week.
the pic cant be re created coz of the fov as pointed out .. but the effects can..
*edit.. the mp3 song is brilliant.. any devs about must listen to it!!!
Attached images
1 more.jpg
Quote from Madman_CZ :the pic cant be re created coz of the fov as pointed out .. but the effects can..

as i said before, and as someone else said before, do you really think the devs have the same limits as we do in shift u mode? they made the game, they probably dont have a limit in there shift u.
Quote from Vendetta :as i said before, and as someone else said before, do you really think the devs have the same limits as we do in shift u mode? they made the game, they probably dont have a limit in there shift u.

sorry didnt make my post very clear... i am fully aware that the devs can probably do anything in lfs and have no limits, so creating that pic was no rpoblem for them. what i was kinda refering to was some1 telling xcnuse that he should re-create the pic a page earlier which we obviously cant

...hope thats cleared that up
Quote from ajp71 :Do you seriously think the devs have the same limits or even that they can't render outside LFS?

im saying they dont have the time to do it.. the only person on the dev team that would do that would be eric, and i ... when was the last time we even heard from him the man himself.. ya.. thought so lol

@-V-Max, the original picture is 2766x848 in a BMP format

@madman.. thankyou.. for showing everyone what my point is here, thats why i say that picture is beta stage, because it is.. because of the track itself looks different for one.. and 2, we cant recreate that camera position
Quote from Vendetta :

HAHAHAHAHAH I CANT BREATHE :lovies3d:
Quote from e-dwarf :HAHAHAHAHAH I CANT BREATHE :lovies3d:

not funny anymore!!!
Quote from XCNuse :@-V-Max, the original picture is 2766x848 in a BMP format

Oh, can you JPG it? ( high quality ?) please :beg: I can crop it and stuff like that( photoshop uberskillz :dnfnoob: )

Thx!

*edit, crap i use much of those :-p smiley's !
u can edit that aston grab freely of coz. lemme just add its a really old grab and that aston looks way way better nowadays.

btw, if u have a weak heart, tmrw, dont check this forum.

its gonna go KABOOM

would love to talk more but im tired of racing.
im really so tired it wont even take a minute to fall asleep.
Quote from XCNuse :im saying they dont have the time to do it.. the only person on the dev team that would do that would be eric, and i ... when was the last time we even heard from him the man himself.. ya.. thought so lol

@madman.. thankyou.. for showing everyone what my point is here, thats why i say that picture is beta stage, because it is.. because of the track itself looks different for one.. and 2, we cant recreate that camera position

dont have time to do it? they have almost 12 hours. and im SURE scawen and victor can go unlimitlessly in shift u. Just because we cant recreate that camera position is a dumb point imo.
Quote from XCNuse :

You can resize it but still have to save as a .bmp?

Quote :

Think they are unlikely to have placed a shaddow bug into LFS between Beta (that pic) and now. More likely the pic is trying to show us the shaddows have been fixed and possibly the addition of fog.
how so..

which of the devs would edit it so it looks like it does?

@ajp sorry, i didnt relize it was a bmp, i used the windows resizer and i guess it just keeps it as the same file format
Thanks Kid that was a really informative post you clearly ain't dropping us any hints.
Quote from XCNuse :
which of the devs would edit it so it looks like it does?

Scawen adds fog...

We know it was already in LFS at one point and Scawen has said it would be easy to reimpliment. Whilst it maybe a photoshop it doesn't have any give away points (ie. rain drops, blur) that mean it couldn't be a game screenshot.
so, now its 2:00am here in Germany.
I think I go to bed. But I have to say I expected more than only waiting hour for hour for a new update (or patch release) that doesn't come today

So that we (or you all) have at least one present today I give you a link to a download site of an inboard video at the NORDSCHLEIFE (= Nürburgring).
Car is a V8 Star. Great Vid.

Download Mirror of that vid (under "jetzt downloaden" ):
http://www.frankuhlig.de/index ... ownloaddetails&lid=60

URL of the website (german language):
http://www.frankuhlig.de/index.php

In home-site and in the download section are some other vids (at nordschleife) to download.

So I wish you some fun. And good night.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG