The online racing simulator
Quote from Madman_CZ :would the fox and fo8 really have lights tho? bit unrealistic to have lights on single seaters

they have red light at the back which is used when visibility is bad (rain, fog, etc.)
Ack, I have to go out... Get some air.... This is great stuff!!! Love those new SS cockpits!!!! YAY. Nice Blue on the FOX, looks excellent!!!1111one

lFs RoX0rZZzzzz11!1!!1onemilliononehunderedeleventhousandonehundred11
Quote from Madman_CZ :would the fox and fo8 really have lights tho? bit unrealistic to have lights on single seaters

Quote from marsaz :they have red light at the back which is used when visibility is bad (rain, fog, etc.)

Yup. Rain light.

Single seaters (F1 at least) do have lights on the REAR, so that other drivers can see them in rain/fog.
before patch is realeased, they need to update LFS World for new records, right? When they do that, You will have ur patch... Is someone manning the LFSWorld records page?
The forum has become so slow from the load it feels like we're back on RSC! >_<
Quote from biggie :Ok, it has been mentioned before in this thread, but just to make it more visible
Just look at these pics... I've lightened them up a bit

After looking at the pic of the wheel in the F08 I decided to visit the adress advertised:

http://cromo.com/

Last thing I was expecting to see
Any chance of cooperation do you think?
"Cromo today is the leading producer and designer for the world market for Greeting Cards and Religious Prints."
http://www.liveforspeed.net/pa ... prilupdate/geniusloci.jpg
Quote :In Roman mythology a Genius loci was the protective spirit of a place. It was often depicted as a snake. In contemporary usage, "genius loci" usually refers to a location's distinctive atmosphere, or a "spirit of place", rather than necessarily a guardian spirit.

Usage: "Light reveals the genius loci of a place."

Examples of this can be found at tockenham church somerset where the genius loci is depicted as a statue in the wall of a norman church built of roman material.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius_loci
snakes on a plane, i mean car?
if there's going to be rain/wet races and/or night races then i will be completely stunned. i don't think it's going to happen but there sure are some signs that could suggest it.
this stuff is bad for my health man, the wait is killing me
Damn it takes me like 5 minutes to load anything on this forum.
tried the same with http://www.blackwood.com/
i bet that explains what devs have been doing lately: drinking and posting clues (teasing) illepall
If those hints have nothing to do with the patch I'll kill the devs ...
I know, it's like cannonball said; "It's just like RSC all over again "
Maybe we should refresh the forums less often...
Quote from Akuma66 :Damn the dev's sure know how to build the tension

Absolutely, I'm running out of pants here.
Quote from joen :Is the forum suffering under a big load or is it me?

The forum must have been switched to uf1000-mode.
yeah at the rear they have a light for rain (could be a clue lol) but if were are getting night racing which i very much doubt fronts lighting could be problematic
I reckon if its going to be a car, it will be the steki car that was going to be from drivers emporium. If they still continued to make the car then it would be right on time for complition.
Quote from ajp71 :
Come to nK and it looks like a serious GUI (maybe less useful but that's not the point it's the impression it creates that matters) click around may crash a few times but if you've come from GPL that is unlikely to put you off in the same way it does the LFS community.

That's nonsense. The impression you get from a GUI is 50% how it looks and 50% how it works. How well does it reflect on a "serious" simulation if the comparatively very simple interface system is total garbage when it comes to operating it?

No real-life racing has a GUI, I don't get what all the fuss is about. People wanting it to "look serious", even at the expense of it working properly? Crazy. It's a means to an end, ideally you don't want to look at it at all. That's why I still say LFS's is far better, it works properly, professionally you might say, and if you want to change something you can do it with minimum effort, and minimum disruption to what you're actually playing the game for.
Stecki-mobile = no thanks

Today's update should be interesting, assuming there is one.

Madman - stop spamming the forum and get your ass on msn, I'm bored.
haha battle of avatar ?:d damn;]
hmmmmm, what about i spam to put my post count up as well, so what about using the first corner and straight of BL1, and the first mud bit of BL2 together? and what about the other way round? Blackwood RallyX North/South Loop?
Someone said that Blackwood could have a longer config.

Someone has also said that you can't really have a thread here without someone posting a pic from Nordcshleife.

So...
Attached images
BL_New.JPG
I think it's either

night racing (wouldn't be the first time that the devs surprise us)
or
wheather effects (that pic of blackwood sure looks foggy)
or
red/yellow flags (the wikipedia entry saying "In Roman mythology a Genius loci was the protective spirit of a place" would fit)

Quote from Jakg :hmmmmm, what about i spam to put my post count up as well, so what about using the first corner and straight of BL1, and the first mud bit of BL2 together? and what about the other way round? Blackwood RallyX North/South Loop?

Blackwood Rally sprint? ;D
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG