The online racing simulator
please, if nothing will happen until tomorrow, tell it!! So I should do some things!! But I don't want to miss anything x_D JAJAJA
Quote from DeeS :tic tac tic tac .... ;]

tic tac? their mints arent they

tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc :haha:
Quote from wien :You forgot the owl man!

Fixed!
Quote from dave_w11 :Are we not getting a weeks warning of the release this time then?

Doesn't the Bible say that Scawen created LFS Patch R in seven days?

On the first day, Scawen created Tyre Sidewalls.
On the second day, Scawen made aero physics improvements
On the third day, Scawen approved new single seater dashboards.
On the fourth day, Scawen improved the tyre physics
On the fifth day, Scawen added new Aston configs.
On the sixth day, Scawen released the patch.
And on the seventh day He rested.
Quote from XCNuse :..lol why would we be 'warned' a week before a patch is released

actually.. why would we be 'warned' anyway lol

lol. I guess warn is the wrong word. I think they did when the first S2 came out so people didn't have to check for release so much. I guess people would be checking at least daily for the updates anyway so it wouldn't make any difference this time.
If Scawen be catholic he give us our easter egg today
I just think, that the pic should show us the new FOG feature of the game.
Would met the statement:"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".
Fog=dangerous
When is the actual release date for the patch?
Just curious.
Anyone else notice on the new track config there is a path as well like a rally track? It runs along side the road track. Mebe aston is getting a new rally track as well in this config?
Quote from Sk0rp :I just think, that the pic should show us the new FOG feature of the game.
Fog=dangerous

FOG? The new car? FOrmula Greatvelocity?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :When is the actual release date for the patch?
Just curious.

That's the thing. We have no idea. (Other than that it's going to be this month that is...)
Quote from Sk0rp :I just think, that the pic should show us the new FOG feature of the game.
Fog=dangerous

If we do get heavy fog, maybe using it will mean lower track temperatures, and therefore lower grip?
Fog=dangerous

hjave a think back a few weeks when Scawen was asking bout the haze effect.. maybe fog and rain are possible due to that..
My bet is that the patch will come at 8pm British time - which is in some 17 min... its either today or tomorrow - that's for sure by the change from "Today's topic" to "The April update page".
Here's hoping that fog and night racing, if they happen, still enable us to run at 60FPS with the eye candy on!
Yeah 8pm GMT is THE time.
Couldn't it just mean it's going to take ALL of April for the release?
Can some one confirm this is a new rally track as well in these pics? I have marked it out.
Attached images
aston1.jpg
aston2.jpg
we will check ;] so 13 min left ...
Quote from B11TME :Can some one confirm this is a new rally track as well in these pics? I have marked it out.

Can't be - too tight to be a track.
Quote from B11TME :Can some one confirm this is a new rally track as well in these pics? I have marked it out.

Go have a look in the current version. (It's already there, so it's unlikely to be a new track. Looks far too low res too.)
Oooooh I hope you guys are right or the owl gets it...*waits for someone to go O RLY?*

]

would be fun ! still can't wait
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG