The online racing simulator
According to the official site tristan:
Quote :added tue, Apr. 11th, 2006 21:40
>The April Update - meanwhile ...

I would've thought that you wouldn't have to ask.... Do keep up
time yesterday was 21:40

edit: the angry angle was faster
LOL tristan, you just couldn't check the time yourself?

And 6 pages because of "some useless tyre texture update". I wonder how many pages we're going to get when they will release a video teaser about the new physics on 29th of April.

ps. And finally hi-res default car skins?
Quote from (SaM) :You know what? I actually enjoyed the tyrewalls pics more than the entire Nektar Pro demo!

Me too!!
Didn't anyone notice the fact that the driver is animated on the Formula pic (helmet tilted, wheel turning)? That's at least what I saw at first.
GMT? so that's another 8 hour to go?

omg breaking this waiting game into 1 day sprints doesn't seem to help my patience!!
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from Yaamboo :Didn't anyone notice the fact that the driver is animated on the Formula pic (helmet tilted, wheel turning)? That's at least what I saw at first.

ain't it always animated?
Quote from DeXteRrBDN :I supposed F11 and F12 would never work in single player, I thought it was planned as it is

I hope the devs will reconsider. I can already see those green, slimy humanoids making F11 changes before every corner while hotlapping. Or perhaps even preparing macros to do it for them. It will make me really sad when I do "/w wr" in-game illepall
I'm shure they will leave that option out of the hot-laping. But in a single-player race, it would be nice.
Yeah I checked the site at 6am and was disappointed to find nothing, and then still nothing now when I'm supposed to be working. I'm home at 8pm, perhaps I'll get lucky then.
Quote :Didn't anyone notice the fact that the driver is animated on the Formula pic (helmet tilted, wheel turning)?

Always has been. Even in the MRT before S2 Alpha.
this is some seriously good news
The site is probably gonna get some serious bandwith usage with us checking every 5 minutes for the new daily update
The big suprise is that the easter bunny has been caught, shh, its top secret

German rabbit breeder Karl Szmolinsky (must be vic's code name) presents his giant male breeding rabbit 'Robert' in Eberswalde, eastern Germany, February 2006. In a tale reminiscent of the last Wallace and Gromit movie, furious villagers in northeast England have hired armed guards to protect their beloved communal vegetable gardens from a suspected monster rabbit.(AFP/File/Michael Urban)
No wai! That is ONE giant rabbit!
Sorry but that rabbit doesn't exist anymore. I ate it yesterday.
That's one big wabbit

Whatcha cookin' doc?
Quote from DodgeRacer :The big suprise is that the easter bunny has been caught, shh, its top secret

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2 ... photo.default-210x384.jpg

German rabbit breeder Karl Szmolinsky (must be vic's code name) presents his giant male breeding rabbit 'Robert' in Eberswalde, eastern Germany, February 2006. In a tale reminiscent of the last Wallace and Gromit movie, furious villagers in northeast England have hired armed guards to protect their beloved communal vegetable gardens from a suspected monster rabbit.(AFP/File/Michael Urban)

Wow, the Rabbit of Caerbennog has become old...

Vain
WOOOOHOOOOO...... I dont know who wanted some screenshots from a patch... so, here they are.. LOOKIN SWEET... I also remembet that Improvement suggestion asking for tyre sidewalls.... This is getting GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/me starts hitting F5 every few seconds... Cant wait!
Quote from Scawen :So... the next patch is still Alpha...

When this patch arrives, the hotlaps will be reseted! Is this the last time the hotlaps will be reseted during the LFS Stage 2 developement process.
Just a thought. For all those F5 mashers, there's a firefox plugin called ReloadEvery. You could just set it to refresh the tab with LFS.net on every second. As I have.

Then you just put that window on your second monitor, and carry on as normal. As I have.
Well i can imagine that if it turns out that after the patch some other physics updates have to be made, then the hotlaps will eventualy surely be resetted once again in the S2 Stage. But i rather welcome a reset of the hotlap times, brings some changes, some sort of new challenge. Like a race, when it's over it's over and you concentrate on the next one.
Or a very small bloke !?!

BTW, not sure i understood the story, A German rabbit breeder, who lives in north east england, yeah ??........Well, I live in north east england and this is the first i've heard of it !

[edit] too slow, got distracted mid post, my reply was to Neru's big rabbit post.
It's there, new update...aerophysics....
#200 - Don
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG