The online racing simulator
LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
Quote from the_angry_angel :Im used to them, it just gets especially worse during the summer, and holidays

Bristol is nice and quiet, very child out place to live.
hello guys, let the wait begin, my school is over for today...
That it is. I prefer Bristol to Bath for trying to get stuff done in. No-one wants to be a tourist in Bristol... haha
Quote from jjones :Bristol is nice and quiet, very child out place to live.

Only if you ignore all the stabbings, drunken people during the evenings, and possibly just sit on college green during the summer (for those that don't know, there's usually a haze on the "college green" in Bristol. This haze usually consists of weed and various other drug fumes)

TBH, I wouldnt mind Bristol, if the centre wasn't such a pig to get around; I can never remember which round abouts are which, and which lanes to hop, especially with all the road works now. Don't get me wrong, Bath is a lovely place, but when you're trying to debug a program, or fix a server, in the middle of summer, all the tourist noise outside my office is rather distracting (unfortunately I work around the royal cresent-type area, thus many, many tourists)
ohh boy forum slowing down again, a refresh now takes 30 seconds for me and i am on a 8meg connection
Quote from the_angry_angel :Only if you ignore all the stabbings, drunken people during the evenings, and possibly just sit on college green during the summer (for those that don't know, there's usually a haze on the "college green" in Bristol. This haze usually consists of weed and various other drug fumes)

TBH, I wouldnt mind Bristol, if the centre wasn't such a pig to get around; I can never remember which round abouts are which, and which lanes to hop, especially with all the road works now. Don't get me wrong, Bath is a lovely place, but when you're trying to debug a program, or fix a server, in the middle of summer, all the tourist noise outside my office is rather distracting (unfortunately I work around the royal cresent-type area, thus many, many tourists)

I know what you mean about Bristol... and about Bath That is, to an extent, why I'm glad I live close-ish to both, but not in either
Quote from Madman_CZ :ohh boy forum slowing down again, a refresh now takes 30 seconds for me and i am on a 8meg connection

You have bad provider with crappy DNS:-) possibly...I have "just" five and it works as usually.Likje a charm
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG