The online racing simulator
LOL, just read 20 pages of this crazyness...

I don't think that guru pic is a real screenshot. Devs have said that they don't release photoshopped pics but that isn't exactly "a real gameplay screenshot". Just a "hidden" teaser.

And stop dreaming about the night racing, the current screenshots doesn't seem to be having new dynamic lightning... how you're going to implement day/night changes without that? And I don't believe the big surprise would be a new car, we don't really need a new one at this point because there are lots of more important things to do before that.

I guess devs played nK Pro and loved the cockpits, pissed off because of the bashing here and then decided to remake them once again. I'm really disappointed if the GTR (and all the other) cars don't get new cockpits. Or at least dashes. I hope that that the ignition etc. buttons has a functions too not only eye-candy...
I wonder how many forums are going off like this

I know ARSE is ...
lol how do you speed up a forum after what we did today....

how many pages did we go through lol.. 30 ?
omg... my girlfriend left me.. i NEED this path, because it's the only sense left in my life....
I feel ya Vortex =/ *hugs*
thanks i'm just sitting at the front of my pc all the last hours, because i cannot get to sleep...

i need this patch to start thinking about something else.
i've found some interesting differences between the current lfs-tracks and those posted on the lfs website. i guess those on the website might actually be older than the ones we've got, but still an interesting find imho sorry if im mistaken.

edit: oops had a 3rd one which was obviously way off :P
edit2 : had another go at it
edit3: err, where'd my avatar go?
Attached images
we_differences.jpg
so_differences.jpg
ky_differences.jpg
I feel ya too...
lol felpacerad your last picture is completely in the wrong place, the one you have is on KY Oval, the one from the website is at KY GP on the start line

(wouldnt mind that runoff on WE there though)

but those are really old pictures
AHHHH.... its great being on the western hemisphere. not even 10!! oh and shit man im sorry about your girlfriend... this must be really bad for you.
When the patch is released, im sure the forums going to crash :P
9:57 pm for me :P
Quote from Vendetta :When the patch is released, im sure the forums going to crash :P

Nah, people are going to wet their pants ants:
Hey Guys I Got Water With Ice!!!!
We have to try to get more people from north america to play this game. I think its pretty sad how many of us there are. the problem is online sim racing isnt that big here...
4am CET.... i know today is the day.... the holy bible says it too...:

"On the 7th day you have to race!" ("rest" was only a wrong translation)

To be honest with you i would not be surprised if the patch isnt released untill next week... disipointed, but not surprised. after all "this month" is bolded at www.lfsnews.net. and it is only the 16th where i am. that means withen the next two weeks it will be released, where did people see today/tomorrow. there is NO evidence of this.
Quote from XCNuse :lol how do you speed up a forum after what we did today....

how many pages did we go through lol.. 30 ?

disable images upon loading, should speed her up a bit..
no april 16th update.

i'm sad.

i was hoping to see a new car of some sort, maybe rain, sand brought on track by other cars, etc..... ANYTHING. JUST GIVE ME A DAILY PIECE OF INFORMATION

oh, and how's my picture? do a rank anywhere up there for dumbest pic?

speedfreak227
Quote from speedfreak227 :oh, and how's my picture? do a rank anywhere up there for dumbest pic?

Not quite....
i cant wait for this update, its going to be sweet!

dont throw up on my avatar
i thought this was an update...i mean, the picture showed there would be fog...
:spam4:
Well if you look at the data of the image, it says Adobe Photoshop CS2... and that doesn't prove it is photoshopped, because it could have been resized in PS... but still, there is a possibility. Because if you look at the sky, there clearly is a white linear fade effect, not to mention the dry saturation of the whole picture :doh:
Quote from Madman_CZ :the pic cant be re created coz of the fov as pointed out .. but the effects can..
*edit.. the mp3 song is brilliant.. any devs about must listen to it!!!

um, I was just looking at the pic, and when looking at the pit road; is it closed off? Not that it has any purpose or anything, but its the only thing I reacted to... I'm in the really tired mode now btw... Been up all night waiting for the patch, after Kajojek popped up on our server saying the patch was outillepall
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG