The online racing simulator
Can't wait for the patch...
Wooooohoooo!!!

Aero! Finally!

*poops in the pants & head explodes & bites tongue & omg!!eleven*
*sigh*
It had to be something we know, didn't it.
Ahhh, this is great.
Is there a date set for the new patch?
Quote from N1TR0S :Is there a date set for the new patch?

April!
ooops
SORRY !
sh*t happens :O
\:d/
i bet there not going be any updates for demo racers its like runescape if you want more stuff you be meber and you got to pay sigh and on it free palyers dont get updates hope lfs not going be like that. oh well i mite get s2 for this demo event oh well i just have to wait.
The demo will also be updated. Like everytime when there's a patch then the demo is also updated.

Vain
ohh nice.. cant wait damn this teasing is hard!!!..

btw wonder if thats scawen and eric racing in the pic , and who's first and whos 2nd hmmm
Quote from Vain :The demo will also be updated. Like everytime when there's a patch then the demo is also updated.

Vain

Yeah, what's the point showing off a demo if it doesn't represent the current version.

On the other hand the demo doesn't exactly represnt S2 (because of lame car choices).
Quote from deggis :Yeah, what's the point showing off a demo if it doesn't represent the current version.

On the other hand the demo doesn't exactly represnt S2 (because of lame car choices).

Plus the devs don't want people downloading the demo, and getting turned off LFS because of bugs that have been fixed in the full version. I'm really looking forward to the low speed handling fixes, I think that will help encourage a lot of first timers to stick to it, as it can get a bit frustrating when the XRT seems to spin on BLGP turn 1, every, single, time.lol.
New update is online
Quote from Michel 4AGE :New update is online

Well spotted !

just... a bit old now.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :New update is online

Third one?
Ah lol I think I missed a page here hehe, you guys are so fast
Shame there is no mention of the undertrays. They were the third big problem with the aero physics in S2.
Aero downforce and drag from the undertray is currently constant (but speed dependent) regardless of the angle of the undertray or the gap beneath it.
I'd rather expected that to be fixed, but maybe they're saving it for another update .

Hell, even GP2 had undertrays that gave different downforce depending on the ride height.
LFS is getting a lot of updates nowadays
These new screenies also bring comfirmation that the sunstrip on the helmet is skinnable

Hell, the whole helmet is new! The hinge for the visor bends up, and doesn't do that on the current one. and is it me or is the helmet model smoother?

Edit: And did anyone else notice the clipping error on what seems to be a suspension strut visible through the hole between the front wing and the body on the second pic?!

Edit2, see attached for explanations.
Attached images
ClippingError.jpg
Newhelmet.jpg
This update better than just 'known info'. At least the slipstream has been reduced, and works on the front and rear of the car independantly.

Agree with Colcob that undertray revisions would be lovely (if Scawen is up to it - it's worth another day on the release date if it's possible).

Edit: Not sure about the helmet model - the pics are a bit small to make an opinion. Earlier I took an FO8 to the spot on Aston used for the screenshot yesterday and it looked about the same. I'd love a new helmet model (and this is a good time to do it) but those screenshots are inconclusive imo. Perhaps someone with a better eye can deduce?
[useless reply]Yeeeeeaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[/useless reply]
why those names on the tires... and you can chose from 4 different names = completely useless !!!

i bet they dont change the tire wearing/heating so r3/4 are still useless.....
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG