The online racing simulator
Hm, we have got the slow speed grip fix (textured tyre sidewalls), aero bug fix (thinner suspension arms)... Hmm next we get the updated damage system (impact sound volume decreased)

(a harmless joke)
yeah, new damage would rock!, but as for the tyrewall thingie...er..ook
Quote from AndroidXP :It's nice to see you devs more "community active" instead of "locked in closet working on LFS like mad chimps active"

Devs gives us something and players are happy. This wasn't the case in few months back.

Quote from XCNuse :@Scawen; seeing that S2 is mainly going to be about physics updates (compared to the few updates that made up S1 for other fixes) with all this new coding on how everything works in the real world, do you believe that setting WR's is really necesary? (in a short period of time; maybe after alot of the physics are fixed i see it more reasonable)

Are you a hotlapper? Are you afraid that your virtual penis gets automatic 10 cm cut when the WRs are resetted? j/k

"maybe after alot of the physics are fixed i see it more reasonable"

What? If we finally get rid off the "driving on ice" feeling this is definately the biggest update since S2.
Quote from Csimpok :Maybe it's just me but the new suspension bars appear to be too thin...

Quote from XCNuse :..lol.. model size has nothing to do with that
no idea why they are thinner, they should be flatter and quite long; they arent round like that anymore

Another enlarged image! Look carefully, the bars have infact been flattened, they aren't round anymore. Still not attached to the fox properly though although they do seem to be mounted on the fo8 now.
Attached images
suspension.jpg
Nice observation. Thanks for the enlarged photo .
/me rubs hands together

This next update sounds like it'll be pretty sweet. All this and nK tOo, what a lovely aPril I'm having...
Quote from axus :*sigh*
It had to be something we know, didn't it.

axus, I just love your humour You really manage to make me smile almost every time

Btw.: I was thinking exactly the same thing, but it's still good news to see the aero bug fixed, even though this has got to be the most obvious change for the patch.

Keep 'em coming, can't wait!
y not a new feture preview every second like it should be.
Every second? You're letting them off easy...
ok maybea minute??
Nah, I was thinking real-time streaming video of their every discussion, work session and lunch break
Quote from colcob :Whatever Kid. Just keep taking the medicine dude.

no pills, just thrills and bellyaches dude.
why the harshness? eating too much cojones lately pancho?

loving the updates, whats coming up tmrw? hmmm
the devs need to setup a live cam feed of their work place, so we can spy on them.
Well then we wouldn't have surprises if that was possible now would we?
Quote from biggie :

Btw.: I was thinking exactly the same thing, but it's still good news to see the aero bug fixed, even though this has got to be the most obvious change for the patch.

Keep 'em coming, can't wait!

I'm gonna take a guess and say that the stuff we're really interested in, or don't already know about, will be released latest. So we still have alot to look forward to.
Quote from bobvanvliet :Yup, same here.

To be completely honest, I actually yelled "yes!!" quite loudly when I saw the thumbnail (hadn't even read the text)... I think I'll go get a life tomorrow. I heard they sell quite nice ones in a shop around the corner here.

You can buy mine - I don't need it as long as I have LFS...... :P
i can imagine we will also get a server capacity update. Maybe 26 or 28 connections per server.
common everyone lets sing along.. :P

on the first day of easter Victor gave to me, pictures on the tirewall.
on the second day of easter Scawen gave to me, new aerodynamics.
on the third day of easter Eric gave to me .............?
...a new Aston Config.
If we ever do get a full undertray aero model, then given the current track meshes and configs which high-speed corners would become the most suceptible to bottoming out in a dangerous manner?
#321 - OPK
Aaaah good morning

A new day for speculations :magnify: :drevil:
Quote from KiDCoDEa :wow thats great. he will code a new sim in a week?

Quote from Frankmd :Hm, was just browsing at lfsnews and I saw this screenshot. Could anyone tell me what track its from?

http://www.lfsnews.net/gfx/screenshots/lfs_s2/s2_27.jpg

EDIT: Just never mind. It's aston cadet, but with different pitlining... I'm driving insane here

AS cadet i believe..

hehe, just noticed the EDIT come up while i was posting.. :P
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG