The online racing simulator
Quote from colcob :God, I swear you're on crack these days. If you'd like to point me to the posts where I say that NKPro is fab, i'd be happy to eat my own testicles.

Best post of the year, by far! LMAO.
Quote from colcob :God, I swear you're on crack these days. If you'd like to point me to the posts where I say that NKPro is fab, i'd be happy to eat my own testicles.

:yummy: Mahlzeit
Quote from Scawen :I don't even know how long it will be, as I haven't done the research.

Hmmm, I feel a little physics project coming on.

Fair enough, I knew it was moderately complex but assumed it was in progress. Look forward to it being implemented.

I think its a reasonably important development, as the current undertray force is a pretty big number compared to the wing forces, and if its not behaving realistically it has a proportionally large effect on the realism of the simulation.
While that's probably playing a quite big factor in drag/aero calculations, it IMO is nothing that must be in the current patch. I would've been happy if it only included fixes for the ugly bugs like high nose and apparently bogus tyre behaviour, but it looks like we even get many minor updates too - alteast they have enough material to reveal something every day.
Quote from AndroidXP : but it looks like we even get many minor updates too - alteast they have enough material to reveal something every day.

we don't know the exact day on which this patch will be released, so it is hard to say how much material they actually have Still i just can't wait for the physics update and those little cute thingies added or fixed is making me even more happy
looking forward to it.. maybe i'll get an S2 license then
Quote from bo-kristiansen :I vote for:
Dunlop
Michelin
Bridgestone
Advan/Yokohama

That's gonna be hard to decide. I'd prolly go for the brands they use in world championship level, ie Pirelli & BF Goodrich (WRC), Michelin & Bridgestone (F1).. WTCC uses Advan, that would be nice too. Good Year should be there too.. Falken? Nitto? etc etc.. Hmm. BFG is just a Michelin renamed in wrc.. You'll never gonna get a unanimous decision on that one
I'm really hoping that the release date for the patch is the 30th.. I can wait for more features easily The more there's improvements and features in the patch, the better it will taste.
Quote from colcob : i'd be happy to eat my own testicles.

Interesting that you even have such a capability....
usally the big patches are released before the weekend. wasnt it like this the last couple of times? So either this weekend, or next one.
i dont think there are enough "presentable" features to keep it going like this until end of april. hopefully.
Quote from Dethred :But to give credit to Netkar, Kunos addressed the concerns the same day and promised a patch within a week or two.

wow thats great. he will code a new sim in a week?
Scawen any chance of a public test again
Quote from Flotch :still nothing about the lsd?

Since the "low speed grip" bug is allegedly fixed, perhaps in theory that should have an impact on people using locked diffs, since the inside wheel should be less inclinded to slip, thus the difficulties of locked diffs should reveal themselves... Just a thought.
Aero update !
Quote from KiDCoDEa :wow thats great. he will code a new sim in a week?

LOL good one.

I'm sure he'd like to point you to such posts, not that he validly can. But because he'd like to and you say you woulds happily eat your own testicles if he'd like to, I believe you have to.
Quote from Primoz :Scawen any chance of a public test again

Yeah you've been driving it for months now
Quote from axus :I'm sure he'd like to point you to such posts, not that he validly can. But because he'd like to and you say you woulds happily eat your own testicles if he'd like to, I believe you have to.

ROFL LOL

Good call Axus, he's busted... Someone pass Colcob the salt & pepper....
First, thank´s for your feedback Scawen !

It would be great to had an (maybe simplyfied) dynamic Aero-model
in the Future (perhaps in 2 or 3 Month).
At my knowledge no other Simulation has this feature, and it would raise the
gap to the other´s enormous.

comply anybody ?
Quote from TJones1 :First, thank´s for your feedback Scawen !

It would be great to had an (maybe simplyfied) dynamic Aero-model
in the Future (perhaps in 2 or 3 Month).
At my knowledge no other Simulation has this feature, and it would raise the
gap to the other´s enormous.

comply anybody ?

Make English anybody?

EDIT: :P j/k
Quote from Vain :Scawen seems to have an eye on this thread. No more coding to do? Then release it!

j/k

Vain

I tell you, the patch has already been finished and tested. They just enjoy to see us suffer in anticipation for a couple of weeks and acting like little kids in a toy store

just kidding But i can't wait for too long anymore though
Quote from axus :Make English anybody?

C'mon, dude's doing his best.

axus, I think TJones1 would like to see a real-time fluid dynamics implementation for the aerodynamics model.
you're right, "fab" is a stretch. i put wrong words in ya mouth. sorry.

but my main observation stands. why would u or anyone, care about things here u dont care in other places. not that i dont agree undertray is important. in fact its one of my oldest reqs and like sc explained its quite complicated.

i read ya rsc post too late yesterday and during sleep it got a bit transformed in my head.
but be im still waiting for tristan to port himself to nkp though

tristancliffe

Posted - 03/19/2006 : 17:43:16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paid, and I'm starting to drool already...
Love the promo moves too - can JUST see the wheel tethers working

Posted - 04/04/2006 : 15:08:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the skin mapping on the cars is final (and I guess it would be this close to release) would it be possible to release a template for the cars so that on the 10th I can race in my team colours (okay, it's an LFS team at the moment, but we'd port over to nK if the sim proves popular).

Further to this, I would like a little clue on servers on the 10th. Will the only servers be those provided by the players, or will Kunos Simulazioni be providing a few 'start-up' servers to get us going. I guess I'm just scared that there won't be enough quality servers on release

i can see the "doug" in him
jk
NOTE: my above comment was a fun-poking joke.
OMG an update with texture sidewalls!!!!! OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: i dont know what to do with myself.. :rolleyes:
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG