The online racing simulator
woot!
Wow. look at mirrors image, so detailed now.
and the trees too!
:yummy:
Looks like 4 o clock might be our update time? Although I for one won't be 'expecting' one at 4 each day, that's probably the kind of scheduling nonsense the devs were glad to leave behind
Notice also the fuel amount. In litres now
Oohhh my gooodness.
Why those 2 numbers? Maybe some kind of fuel calculator? 41.3 percent => 48.1 laps to go?
Quote from MikeB :Why those 2 numbers? Maybe some kind of fuel calculator? 41.3 percent => 48.1 laps to go?

l/km? lol
Quote from MikeB :Why those 2 numbers? Maybe some kind of fuel calculator? 41.3 percent => 48.1 laps to go?

Nearly... on the left is litres and on the right is how many more laps you can do.
Heh, there is now 2 fuel indicators in FOX (see the 1st pic of today)

Quote from Scawen :Nearly... on the left is litres and on the right is how many more laps you can do.

Shouldnt it be another way around because the "L" is on the right?
edit. or does the L mean laps :P
Quote from Scawen :Nearly... on the left is litres and on the right is how many more laps you can do.

How very cool
Litres and Laps I guess is the problem...
At last! Very nice feature! Can't wait...

*sad moments: the 'on-wheel-dashboard' disappeard from the FO8 wheel = engine heat indication won't be in patch
Also notice the nos button (the green one) in the F08 right from the wheel

(joke again)
thats great, now you wont have to stretch to your keyboard to find out fuel percentage and laps etc. nice one devs.
Really nice new features - Thanx!
Although I like the current analog display better, the info on how many laps you can do with the amount of fuel you have is very practical.

Good thing it's implemented, as I'm a driver and not a member of the pit crew who has to work out how much fuel to load
Is the glass on the cockpit of the FOX new? Because it looks really good.
Trip Computers in the road cars anyone? lol

I'd quite like a mpg figure in there, as it must be floating around in the code if 'they' can add how many laps you've got left.

And it could display your total mileage in the car? There could be 'running in' of cars!

Just thinking out loud, new features = more ideas, sorry!

I thought the glass looked very impressive too, just assumed I hadn't noticed it before...
Dev's, thx u for updates! :huepfenic

:munching_

Maybe a suggestion, for me the fuel dial in the FOX can go now the new cockpit style indicates fuel information on the display.

Wim
Well now I have no excuse for when I run out of gas, not to say I still wont hahaha
Oh wow! That's NICE! VERY nice dash, and good visual info! No more hit and miss "will it:won't it", or coasting 1/3 of a lap to the pits on Westhill. That's a fabulous addition to the patch, IMO
i also noticed... new glowes...?

..and now we now that Evostar is also one of the new tyre sidewalls.
Looks very nice, and very nice touch the laps to go indicator. Makes it alot easier when trying to calculate during a race.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG