The online racing simulator
So huge it has 2 Quicksilvers
Not rly
LOL just made my second Post in this Thread and Rappa z calls me a Spammer
Quote from Highsider9 :LOL just made my second Post in this Thread and Rappa z calls me a Spammer

You should be proud of yourself
Quote from kamkorPL :Just follow the sound of a screaming child.

Scawen's taught him well, he only screams when he's going round corners.
Aaargh, going nuts here illepall illepall
:iagree: not everyone can reach that
...soooo 5x the usual forum traffic over 2 pics and 3 lines of text that haven't been posted yet...
Lets play a game - say something nice about the person above ^

thisnameistaken - very nice chap, always friendly, and doesn't give up in LFS no matter what the odds.

Edit: might not work with this forum traffic :S
m e w a n t s u p d a t e n o w

..and Rappa Z ..I still like u :Handshake

- its everyones right to write whatever here.
I'm going to play another - say something bad about the person 2 places above:

tristancliffe - spams the LFS forums and has reached 3000 posts by playing games like saying something nice about the person above.
tristan:......... im getting a blank.....
Rappa Z, I don't like you, but I don't hate you either. bwaha got it?
"lets play a game - say something nice about the person above ^"

BO,

a very nice, fast and clean lfs racer. one of my favourite friends that i've gotten to know through LFS, we've been in quite a few races together, always having close and fair fights. he's also a funny guy whom contributes alot to the community by modifying textures, etc.

I think that you're all being a bit harsh on Rappa Z, yeh i know his posts arent very interesting, informative and sometime way off topic and can be looked at as spam but you must realise he is only 12 years old. It you step into his shoes and you had access to such an awesome sim you'd be pretty excited and prob would be posting some random stuff!!!!! (remember ur 12) when i was 12 i was well into cars, the matchbox kind cars, had and still have tons of them somewhere and i use to love to play with them always making sound fx via my mouth as i was pushing along the police car ...anyway you must realise that hes way younger than the lot of us so his post wont match the intelligence level of the older poster so just give the guy a break.

Was thinking actually when i was 12 i was always outside playing with friends and not sittin at home at the computer hogging the forum.... anyway!

Plus when looking through this forum i can see a few spam posts by older members! the owls cough cough!!

mad
MyBoss Earns more then me

Edit: Lol, im too slow
vtx avatar is on fire.
The devs must be having a pretty good laugh as we speak... torture...

kamkorPL's suit is orange. I like orange
-
(bo-kristiansen) DELETED by bo-kristiansen : bla bla
As this threath is going about nothing Ill just throw in a rabbitdog

My keyboard needs new batteries from pressing F5...

Vic, you owe me a pack of batteries!
Quote from kamkorPL :vtx avatar is on fire.

my thumb is getting numb from hitting F5 to many times, guess patience is all i need for know and so do some of the other lfs fanatics jumping up and down like crackheads needing a fix.
we needs the progress report NOW
Quote from felplacerad :"lets play a game - say something nice about the person above ^"

BO,

a very nice, fast and clean lfs racer. one of my favourite friends that i've gotten to know through LFS, we've been in quite a few races together, always having close and fair fights. he's also a funny guy whom contributes alot to the community by modifying textures, etc.

TOTALLY AGREE
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need an update. HELP!:bananadea
Devs, please update the site
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need an update. HELP!:bananadea:biggun:
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG