The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You're posting your car for the world to see, you're going to get comments on it. If all you want is air blown up your arse, asking your mother if she thinks it looks cool.

Lol fail, If you don't like the car then why comment negatively? its my car, I can do what I want to it?
Quote from lukelfs :Lol fail, If you don't like the car then why comment negatively? its my car, I can do what I want to it?

Because contrary to what you've been told by the media, you don't have a right to never get negative criticism or comments in life. I didn't say you can't do it, I was just saying it makes you look like a bit of a cock.
You're posting it to show it off which basically opens it up to feedback. To be honest you jumped the gun as Mr Pyschoman's comment wasn't rude or flamatory.

Oh well.
That is quite nice.
And you didn't go down the route of silly huge fart can. Much respect for that.
now u put a steering rack on from a z3 1.9 and its fookin awesome. i did one on an e30 m3,that thing was like a go-kart loved it.
Attached images
pics 017.jpg
pics 025.jpg
E30 m3, such a nice car and never seen one real life
put that into your "100 things to do before i die " list !
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :And you didn't go down the route of silly huge fart can. Much respect for that.

Thanks! it does need a resonator though, way too loud for a DD and it gets a bit raspy at higher revs.
Quote from e2mustang :put that into your "100 things to do before i die " list !

agree 1000000 %

but really you need two, 1 beater you can trash around in daily and one prestine for the nice weekends...
I've drifted one, doing some instructing
I've driven some awsome cars since i'm doing drifting instructing...
Went to watch EasternEuropeDriftChampionship training today, LV stage starts tomorrow. Will post some videos later.

Style5 brothers

E36 gang

The convertible has some terrible looking rims,

ps do not mention anything about mine please. ;p
That's epic.
Ah sweet, is the Mercedes Touring Diesel also there?
Quote from jibber :Judging from your favorites, you listen to a lot of really awful music

as to be expected from a bmw fanboy
hah
I listen to anything what has kick-ass beat and is at top places at our dance club's. I really don't give a shit about lyrics, they can only consist ''bitches, money, cars'' or smth.
And mainstream douchebaggish RnB is 5438753973x times better than some hipster-indie-alternative shit
Yes, and I wear those brands of clothes, that you also probably will count as a complete douchebaggish
so yyyyyeaaaaaaah, i'm probably the biggest douchebag in this forum!

but let's go back to the topic..
dey jelly
Quote from Töki (HUN) :dey jelly

Nah, it just never ceases to amaze me what garbage people will listen to, just because it has a catchy rhythm. I guess people just wanna be entertained.
Everyone should listen to the same genre of music imo. Especially the people in this car thread.

Anyway, my silicone hose kit came from authbahn88 in Hong Kong in 3 days! Can't grumble at that, did expect to get nothing after parting with my money. The kit is of decent quality, and much cheaper than samco. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/300272458393)

Will replace most of the stuff on my tired old 200sx
Wohoo, free paints ftw

Inside of car will be :
RAL5021 WaterBlue

Outside will be:
RAL1023 TrafficYellow

Quote from jibber :I guess people just wanna be entertained.

Pfft, being entertained is so mainstream.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG