The online racing simulator
Ah cool cool... i was kinda hoping you'd be in EKA so i could ..... meet you at the freshmen party... being a 2nd year student and all... >: )
Nice pictures Don.
honestly don's pictures are the only reason i still come in this thread :hide:
I guess I have to buy a new camera, since there are some serious AF problems. I've been searching with google and found out that very many people has same focusing issues..
quote from someone:

"AF problems happen with every model and brand; its just that the 450D seems to have an excessive amount of AF problems whle Canon is totally silent on the issue."

Not very nice since I really don't have money My advice for anyone there, don't ever buy a 450D/XSi. I've been keeping my eyes on 60D which looks quite great to be honest!

Random nature crap from my walks.
Bad karma keeps following me around as my D700's shutter died last night during a gig. Nearly 100k actuations on it so somewhat a premature failure. Two years of heavy use so it needed a checkup and sensor cleaning anyway. Now waiting for the invoice how much it'll cost for Nikon Pro User member.

Meanwhile:

Already commented on flickr, but what a great shot!

Here's one of yours truly, skipping work on a Monday. (Not such a great shot.)

Quote from spankmeyer :Meanwhile:

I need to learn photographing as well if you always get objects like her. :lovies3d:
Ok, a picture from my last year's trip to London (this is Greenwich actually) .

Went to 'Rally Day' Today (An annual event in England) Quite a decent day out!

More here: http://doyal.1g.fi/kuvat/Castle+Combe/Rally+Day/

Think I slightly over did most of the shots with PP! Although I am happy with them.

Used: Canon 500d with 10-22mm / 70-200mm F4 IS.

I am considering selling the 70-200mm and buying the 100-400mm L lens as I need a bit more zoom zoom, if anybody has some advice on this, It would be more than welcome.

Cheers,

Doyal
I like the shots a lot doyal
Nice shots bro (Doyal)

Quote from Don :MEH! http://don.vn.cz/photos/wedding_magda_pavel/

Shots look superb Don Would you consider wedding photography as a profession? For example this guy charges between £1000-2000 and is booked up pretty much all year. Which is obvious when you see his work. I'd say your photographs are equally on par, so would imagine you wouldn't have any problems getting bookings.

Personally, and lack of talent aside, It involves too much care and pressure, so wouldn't be for me.

Cheers,

Doyal
Im not so sure. I can't say I didn't enjoy it - it was quite fun, but that's because I wasn't the main photographer there. For now I wouldn't have the guts to go to a wedding as the main and only photographer and knowing I have all the responsibility.

Also, the only person at that wedding I (barely) knew was the bride, as we went into same class at school for a year, so not really anyone I could talk to...

Have to say though, if any of my mates wants me to shoot his/her wedding (and will have arranged some proper photographer), I wouldn't mind.

Also, I miss you Doyal, where are you in IRC? :lovies3d:
Quote from Don :Also, I miss you Doyal, where are you in IRC? :lovies3d:

Very gay!
Quote from Don :Im not so sure. I can't say I didn't enjoy it - it was quite fun, but that's because I wasn't the main photographer there. For now I wouldn't have the guts to go to a wedding as the main and only photographer and knowing I have all the responsibility.

Also, the only person at that wedding I (barely) knew was the bride, as we went into same class at school for a year, so not really anyone I could talk to...

Have to say though, if any of my mates wants me to shoot his/her wedding (and will have arranged some proper photographer), I wouldn't mind.

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way. I've done a couple weddings as the second or third photographer, and even if in some cases they liked my photos better than the ones from the guy they paid, I still don't think I'd want all that responsibility on myself.
well a photographer like you probably would great pictures that are very good at the worst, so even if you dont do your own standard, and you did not like the pressure, then you can say you tried..even lower the price if you feel guilty

just make sure you arent at a wedding you know the people

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG