The online racing simulator
Sounds good to me, was just a quick snap as i was putting my hammock/tarp up so didn;t try for anything arty :X

Next time i'll get there earlier and hopefully dazzle you with some better quality

Was also my first photo in about 5 months so i'll blame that
Great shots. Well done.
Some live stuff from Wednesday night.

:guitarist
Something from me, got two (Cosina) new lenses about a month ago, a 100/3,5 macro and a 19-35/3,5-4,5, quite like them.

Attached images
IMG_7972ss.jpg
Took a quick trip to London the other day, hoping to go again when there's actually some aircraft flying about.
Attached images
456476 023 (Custom).jpg
456476 031 (Custom).jpg
456476 032 (Custom).jpg
456476 034 (Custom).jpg
456476 039 (Custom).jpg
456476 053 (Custom).jpg
456476 033 (Custom).jpg
Way to make the noise work for you, Don.
Came across this really nice Bentley Continental GTC.

An Audi S6 facelift (which is a v10), and an Audi RS4 avant (which is a v8) drove by at the same place.
There's an hotel around that corner, of which all the cars came from.
The valet parkers there always like to gun the cars as they drive it to the parking (Don't blame 'em), and they did so aswell with these Audi's. I couldn't help but smile for the rest of the day after hearing those sounds.

I'd imagine being a valet in such a hotel would be the best and worst job ever - it's all fun and games until you put a scratch in your customers £100k Bentley...!
Quote from Jakg :I'd imagine being a valet in such a hotel would be the best and worst job ever - it's all fun and games until you put a scratch in your customers £100k Bentley...!

The worst, imagine spending your whole day parking 200mph cars.
I get some sort of perverse pleasure out of a "perfect park" tbh.
D700, grip, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, 35/2 purchased.
(...still have my K-7 and various Pentax lenses, though...)
im so useless when it comes to strobing. it takes me half an hour to find some working setup and then the lighting conditions change, so it is useless again. i feel especially limited by the synchro speed of 1/200 - 1/250. Makes it hard to use low f numbers, which i like to do
Some recent stuff with the K-7 and Tammy 17-50/2.8:

7 (showin' off the battle scars)

...and a few that aren't of people...

One more:

actually I like this last one...nice soft colours and composition....but you should leave your house for once and shoot something more interesting than bottles
Some 35mm shots, nothing serious!

1: Bus
2: Feet
3: Mate
4: M'Lady
Attached images
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
Quote from majod :actually I like this last one...nice soft colours and composition....but you should leave your house for once and shoot something more interesting than bottles

Too cold!
Camping again

one of the few portrait photos I have ever done
Some nature crap from last Sunday.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG