The online racing simulator
not bad for old glass
Taping things together brings out the best in them.
Quote from spankmeyer :Taping things together brings out the best in them.

A perfect statement for my latest set of macro work:

Wow, pretty stuff the ones with the screws.
Nice stuff, Jack.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice stuff, Jack.

Thanks B, just remembered I need to speak to you about something - will drop a PM in the coming minutes.
Did some more taping today, but this time i taped an old Industar-22 lens to the A50/1.7.

I love all of your rally shots Don, great stuff.
Done with my crappy Sony Ericsson K530i camera + alot of photoshop.

Quote from hazaky :Done with my crappy Sony Ericsson K530i camera + alot of photoshop.

Crappy camera phone or not, it looks fantastic!

I have a ton of pictures as I just got back from Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida yesterday. Unfortunately, now something happened with the graphics of the old worn out computer and every time I move my mouse, the screen flickers uncontrollably. It is horrible and even websurfing is difficult.

Was just going to connect up the work laptop since all the pictures are on there anyways, and found out my keyboard isn't stinkin USB. Laptop screens are horrible to play around with pictures and there's no room to open the laptop to use the keyboard and see my monitor screen. Grrrrr............
Epic <3

Hazaky: that pic ain't bad at all considering it's from a cell phone cam :o
Couple new ones:

My graphics display seems to be fixed, no more shaking and flickering screen.

Working on vacation pictures to print and processed a handful to post....

very nice pirctures guys
Got a 40d a few days ago, Brilliant camera, so much better and more advanced than my 350d.

Here's a few from the first day out:

Quote from mcintyrej :Got a 40d a few days ago, Brilliant camera, so much better and more advanced than my 350d.

Here's a few from the first day out:

Congrats on the 40D been looking at the 50D but just cant stretch to it at the moment . Will just have to stick with the 30D for the time being.

nice pics btw m8
Quote from Billeh :Congrats on the 40D been looking at the 50D but just cant stretch to it at the moment . Will just have to stick with the 30D for the time being.

nice pics btw m8

Thanks, I've tried the 50d in a shop and now obviously tried the 40d, the 50 is really nice - the upgrades over the 40 are definately worth it but its also worth considering getting a 40d + better glass.
A friend of mine who upgraded to the 50D from the XTi absolutely regrets it due to abominable high-ISO performance. :/
Quote from DeadWolfBones :A friend of mine who upgraded to the 50D from the XTi absolutely regrets it due to abominable high-ISO performance. :/

Its usable from 100-1600 easily for print work, obviously 12800 is going to be unusable. Also bear in mind the 50d is 15mp on the same size sensor as the 40d, when scaled down to the same size the noise is pretty much the same.
Some stuff at f/1.2:

(this one's at f/1.4)

And a few from the 35mm f/2:

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG